Add to basket or enquire
Learn everything about UK VAT, indirect tax , get a certificate of double recognition from Accounting Lecture & Reed at the end of the course, boost your CV & keep your boss happy with impressive work.
Free Accounting course included.
This is a comprehensive indirect course which will increase your confidence in daily accounting work.
This course helpful to pass AAT level 3 (AQ2016) IDRX "Indirect Tax" exam as well as other professional exams.
This is a well structured course which is led by a UK experienced lecturer & Chartered accountant. Guaranteed satisfaction with plenty of question practice.
You may claim CPD.
- 1: Double entry to Financial statements (All in one) 01:00
- 6: VAT Scopes 13:50
- 7: Compulsory registration 18:09
- 8: Voluntary registration & deregistration 05:14
- 9: Test your learning 10:31
- 10: Registration 01:00
- 11: Introduction 01:36
- 12: Inclusive & exclusive VAT calculation 07:36
- 13: Irrecoverable input VAT 10:27
- 14: Partially exempt traders 10:32
- 15: Overseas Transactions 07:17
- 16: Test your learning 08:24
- 17: Input & Output VAT 01:00
- 18: Introduction 01:15
- 19: Keeping records 05:20
- 20: VAT Invoice 10:29
- 21: VAT & Discounts 04:33
- 22: Credit note & Debit note 02:43
- 23: Tax Point 10:10
- 24: VAT & Bad debts 03:18
- 25: Test your learning 08:05
- 26: Introduction 00:55
- 27: VAT Control Account 07:14
- 28: Irrecoverable VAT 02:51
- 29: Bad debt relief 02:31
- 30: Books of prime entry 01:51
- 31: VAT period 00:58
- 32: Clearing VAT & Correcting error 03:47
- 33: VAT return 9 boxes of HMRC 10:04
- 34: Illustration2 on VAT return 08:30
- 35: Activity 5 David Ltd 09:48
- 36: Submission Deadline & MTD 03:12
- 37: Test your learning 19:14
- 38: Introduction 01:26
- 39: Cash accounting scheme 06:34
- 40: Annual Accounting Scheme 07:34
- 41: Flat rate scheme 06:48
- 42: Test your learning 11:43
- 43: Introduction 01:55
- 44: Errors 06:35
- 45: Penalties 06:51
- 46: Communications 10:13
- 47: Ethics 02:57
- 48: Test your learning 12:37
- 49: 4 practice video link 01:00
- 50: Text book link 01:00
Your practice to pass course of IDRX Indirect Tax
*Comprehensive pre-recorded bite size hd video lectures using BPP materials.
*Course materials can be accessed online.
*All questions and test your learnings covered from text book.
*7.7 hours of lectures in small videos.
*Guaranteed satisfaction & plenty of practice.
*Revision mock video.
*Social media Student community where thousands students getting help and sharing resources.
*Top AAT country leading tutor.
All you need to do is sit with a pen, paper & calculator, watch our vides, practice & pass.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone dealing with daily bookkeeping & accounting.
- AAT level 3 students.
- A businessman who wants to run own bookkeeping & accounting system.
- Job seekers in Accounting & Bookkeeping.
- Aspiring accounting students who wants to gain a certificate in bookkeeping.
No prior knowledge needed
After successful completion of this course, you may apply for the following jobs:
- A professional bookkeeper
- VAT clerk
- An accounts assistant
- VAT senior
- HMRC officer
Reed courses certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed