NQT's required for supply work and permanent / long term positions across Oxfordshire
Are you a Primary trained NQT or a student teacher about to receive QTS?
Hays Education Cheltenham works in exclusive partnership with schools locally on a permanent and temporary basis, giving you immediate access to some of the most sought after positions in primary schools across the Witney/Chipping Norton area. In addition, final year students and NQTs are being recruited over this term to undertake day-to-day and long term assignments throughout Oxfordshire.
NQTs we place will be expected to:
- Have full class teaching responsibility
- Take responsibility for the pupils progress
- Plan, prepare and present lessons
- Maintaining positive behaviour management strategies
- Prepare and mark pupil's work
- Provide feedback to parents on a pupil's progress
- Take part in school events and activities
- Have qualified teacher status (QTS)
The benefits of working with Hays Education NQT pool are:
- Priority access to our partnership clients
- A local office and local schools to work in
- NQT client networking events
- Support for completing application forms and interviews
- Paid to scale for all long term assignments from day 1
- Your own dedicated local consultants working pro-actively on your behalf
- Access to Hays training programmes including annual safeguarding training
To apply for NQT supply teaching jobs in the Witney/Chipping Norton area you must hold QTS or expect to receive QTS in 2015, you will also have classroom based experience in the last 2 years that can be referenced.