A wonderful primary school in the London borough of Camden is looking for experienced teachers to start across KS1 and KS2 in September 2018.
As a "Good School" on the road to "outstanding" they are seeking to appoint a skilled and enthusiastic class teacher, therefore Servoca Education is looking for teachers who have:
- A proven track record of good/outstanding teaching, delivering high standards.
- Good organisational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work effectively as part of a team.
- A positive outlook, enthusiasm, creative and flexible.
- Commitment to putting our delightful children at the heart of everything they do.
In return the primary school can offer:
- A friendly, supportive staff and governors
- Pupils who are happy, motivated and enthusiastic learners
- A leadership team with drive, commitment and a clear vision
- An exciting, vibrant and creative working environment
Servoca Education believes that all primary school pupils deserve to become world-class learners - to learn, enjoy, succeed and thrive in a first rate educational environment with the best facilities, which is something you could play a huge part in.
If you are ready for a fresh challenge and want the opportunity to work in an innovative teaching and learning environment then click 'Apply' and send a copy of your CV along with full contact details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job