PDS Medical is committed to ensuring that our patients have the best possible experience within our service. We are looking for people who are committed to delivering excellent patient care, whatever their role, and who take pride in what they do. We place a high value on treating all patients, and colleagues with respect and dignity, and seek people who strive for excellence and innovation in all that they do. We value all of our staff and aim to provide rewarding careers and benefits, fulfilling work environments and exciting opportunities.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
The post-holder will work in the Planned Care setting supporting the team with carrying out agreed tasks.
- To perform and have expertise in a range of highly specialised Echocardiographic procedures/techniques in line with BSE standards.
- To perform Echocardiographic scans, provide accurate, reproducible measurements and quantification; interpret findings to an advanced level and independently issue clinical-technical diagnostic reports. The reports must be completed within the timescales agreed by the Commissioners & Head of Planned Care.
- To recognise the significance of investigation findings/diagnoses and act on these accordingly
- To liaise closely with the Lead Sonographer & Consultant Cardiologist and seek guidance/advice when required.
- To provide an organised and efficient clinical-technical echocardiographic diagnostic service.
- To contribute accordingly to the maintenance of standards and quality in service development of the Echocardiography service provided, including active involvement in the training of related staff, whist also maintaining and further developing one’s own professionalism and expert skills and knowledge.
- Participate in the implementation and on-going delivery of the cardiac service
- Adhere to policies and procedures of the company and keep up to date with procedures and changes within the role.
- To build and maintain professional relationships with host practices.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'