Add to basket or enquire
How are you presenting your products to others? Not being able to highlight your product, might result in losing a lot of potential customers. Visual Merchandiser: Display Assistant gives you the way to showcase your products. Gain in-depth knowledge of visual merchandising and boost your sale. This Visual Merchandiser: Display Assistant covers everything you need to know about visual merchandising to make your product stand out.
This Visual Merchandiser: Display Assistant course will teach you visual merchandising from scratch. You’ll know why visual merchandising is important, its effects, different models and methods, use of models, mannequins, billboards, the threats and risk, management skills and everything else you need to advance your business using visual marketing.
This Visual Merchandiser: Display Assistant course is ideal for anyone working as sales executives, sales managers, retail workers, product designers, market analysts, business owners or anyone wanting to use the skill of visual merchandising to increase sales or highlight their product.
Learning Outcome of Visual Merchandiser: Display Assistant:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a visual merchandiser
- Gain an in-depth understanding of client mindset and presentation
- Learn the skill to attract target customers
- Be able to highlight your products among others
- Use your resources and connections to advance your business
- Manage risks and communicate effectively with competitors
Why choose Visual Merchandiser: Display Assistant
- 100% online program
- No time limits. learn at your own pace.
- Expert Instructors/Professional Trainers
- A multinational student base
- Video lessons
- Further reading where necessary
- Up-to-date curriculum and effective guidelines.
- CPD Accredited Certification.
- Instant Digital Certificate (Hardcopy available on-demand)
****Course Curriculum ****
***Visual Merchandiser: Display Assistant***
Module 01: Introduction to Visual Merchandising
- What Is Visual Merchandising?
- Aims of Visual Merchandising
- History of Visual Merchandising
- Importance of Product Presentation
Module 02: Store Layouts
- Introduction to Store Layouts
- Role of a Store Planner
- Techniques for Creating Effective Store Layouts
- Aims and Purposes of Store Layouts
Module 03: Exterior Design
- Exterior Signs
- Marquees and Banners
- Walks and Entries
- Window Displays
Module 04: In-Store Design
- Creating an Appealing Store Atmosphere
- Music and Scent
- How Exciting Should a Store Be?
Module 05: Mannequins in Visual Merchandising
- Dressing A Mannequin
- Securing A Mannequin
- Grouping Mannequins
- Importance of Mannequins
Module 06: Display Fixtures
- Different Types of Display Fixtures
- Horizontal Fixtures
- Vertical Fixtures
- Shop Fits, Vendor and Specialist Fixtures
- Wall Fixtures
Module 07: The Role of a Visual Merchandiser
- The Day-To-Day Role of a Visual Merchandiser
- Visual Merchandising for Department Stores
- Visual Merchandising for Multiple Chain Stores
- Small Stores Visual Merchandising
- Measuring Success
Module 08: Challenges of Modern Visual Merchandising
- Deficiency of New Technologies
- Limited Display Space
- Budget Constraints
- Lack of Flexibility
- Traditional Blueprints
After completing all the modules of the Visual Merchandiser: Display Assistant course, your learning will be assessed by an automated multiple-choice based exam. You may choose to participate in a Mock Exam before attending the Visual Merchandiser: Display Assistant course completion Final Exam with no extra cost.
Now you can get the Visual Merchandiser: Display Assistant Course Completion Certificate from Skill Up at a 50% reduced price. The PDF version is for only £4.5 (Previously £9) and the Hard Copy is for only £7.5 (Previously £15), while both version will cost you £12 (Previously £24) only.
Who is this course for?
Existing professionals or newbies who work in this field can amplify their skills & knowledge of this topic with our internationally-recognised Visual Merchandiser: Display Assistant training, and it could make all the difference in escalating your career graph.
We know what Modern Online Learners are looking for – flexibility and accessibility. All of our courses are crafted and designed with those two words in mind. Grab a smart device or log in to your desktop to access our premium course contents. Don’t worry, our expert tutors and student assistants will be there for round the clock.
If you desire to learn and climb the ladder of success with your learning, we won’t ask for any specific prior education or experience. Enrol now in Visual Merchandiser: Display Assistant and start your learning journey.
- No formal qualifications required, anyone from any academic background can take this Visual Merchandiser: Display Assistant course.
- Access to any internet-enabled smart device.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.