Add to basket or enquire
Imagine you work for a pharmaceutical company and need to analyse the effectiveness of a new drug. You collect data on patient outcomes and use statistical analysis to draw conclusions about the drug's impact. This is just one example of how statistics plays a crucial role in decision-making across various fields.
- Understand the fundamental concepts and principles of statistics.
- Analyse and interpret data using descriptive statistical measures.
- Apply probability theory to make informed predictions and decisions.
- Conduct hypothesis tests and draw valid conclusions.
- Perform regression analysis to model relationships between variables.
- Embrace Bayesian methods for learning from experience and updating beliefs.
Unlock the power of data with our comprehensive Statistical Analysis course. From exploring the realm of statistics to advanced techniques like regression analysis and Bayesian methods, this course equips you with the skills to make sense of data and draw meaningful insights. Gain a solid foundation in statistical concepts, learn to analyse data variability, and understand key distributions. Discover how to estimate parameters and construct confidence intervals. Dive into hypothesis testing and learn to make informed decisions based on data. Harness the power of regression analysis for predictive modelling, and explore the Bayesian approach to learning from experience. Avoid common pitfalls and learn how to do statistics better.
Join us on this enlightening journey to become a statistical analysis expert.
Who is this course for?
- Professionals seeking to enhance their data analysis skills.
- Researchers who want to apply statistical methods to their work.
- Students pursuing degrees in mathematics, economics, or social sciences.
- Anyone interested in understanding and making sense of data using statistical techniques.
- Data Analyst: £25,000 - £40,000 per year.
- Statistician: £30,000 - £60,000 per year.
- Research Analyst: £25,000 - £45,000 per year.
- Business Intelligence Analyst: £30,000 - £50,000 per year.
- Market Research Analyst: £25,000 - £45,000 per year.
- Financial Analyst: £30,000 - £60,000 per year.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion - Digital certificate
Digital certificate - Included
Certificate of completion - Hard copy certificate
Hard copy certificate - £9.99
Inside the UK student have to pay an additional delivery fee of £10, whereas International students are required to pay an additional fee of £19.99 to receive a hard copy of the certificate delivered to their address.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.