Add to basket or enquire
Are you looking to begin your plumbing career or want to develop more advanced skills in plumbing? Then this pipe fitting course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident plumber and help you to develop your expertise in plumbing.
This pipe fitting course is accredited by the CPD UK & IPHM. CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards your professional goal and achievement. CPD certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world.
Whether you are self-taught and you want to fill in the gaps for better efficiency and productivity, this pipe fitting course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident plumber and develop more advanced skills. Gain the essentials skills and knowledge you need to propel your career forward as a plumber.
The pipe fitting course will set you up with the appropriate skills and experience needed for the job and is ideal for both beginners and those currently working as a plumber.
This comprehensive pipe fitting course is the perfect way to kickstart your career in the field of plumbing. This pipe fitting course will give you a competitive advantage in your career, making you stand out from all other applicants and employees.
If you’re interested in working as a plumber or want to learn more skills on plumbing but unsure of where to start, then this pipe fitting course will set you up with a solid foundation to become a confident plumber and develop more advanced skills.
As one of the leading course providers and most renowned e-learning specialists online, we’re dedicated to giving you the best educational experience possible. This course is crafted by industry expert, to enable you to learn quickly and efficiently, and at your own pace and convenience.
Why Choose This Pipe Fitting Course:
- Boost your career in plumbing
- Accredited by The CPD UK and International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine (IPHM)
- Special Offer - Free Course Completion PDF Certificate, Protection and Control of High Voltage Power Circuits, MCQ Based Exam & Industry Expert Support Included
- Dual (CPD UK and IPHM) recognised accredited certificate in 1 course
- Learn from industry experts
- Lifetime Access
- High-quality e-learning study materials
- Self-paced, no fixed schedules
- 24/7 customer support through email
- Available to students anywhere in the world
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
- Course Completion PDF Certificate, MCQ Exam & Industry Expert Support Included
- Get a bonus Protection and Control of High Voltage Power Circuits course for FREE
- 2 Recognised Accreditation (CPD UK and IPHM) in 1 Course
So, what are you thinking about! Start getting the benefits by enrolling today!
The pipe fitting is a popular training course, ideal for anyone who is looking to kickstart their career as a plumber, as well as professionals who want to test their existing skills and knowledge. If you want to gain an in-depth understanding of plumbing, then this program is perfect for you.
We pride ourselves on our supportive network of dedicated instructors and attentive customer service team who are dedicated to assisting you through your learning journey. Contact them at any time via email should you have any questions or queries.
We have divided the pipe fitting course into 15 user-friendly modules, covering all fundamental areas of plumbing to provide learners with the relevant skills and industry knowledge to take their career to the next level.
Module 1: Basics of Plumbing and the Industry
- Introduction to plumbing.
- Role play of plumbers in everyday life
- Career prospects for plumbers
- Correlation of plumbing with other service sectors: construction, engineering and architectural occupations.
- List of Principal Organisations of plumbing Industry in UK
Module 2: British Standards and Codes for Plumbing Industry
- Aims of the benchmark
- The Water Regulations Advisory Scheme (WRAS) for Pipe materials
- Water Supply (Water Fitting) Regulations 1999
- Public water supply to dwellings
- External pipework
- Pools and ponds
- Drinking water tap
- Bidet UK Regulations
- Domestic cold water storage
- Heating system in the premises
- Water shut off valve to premises
- Quality Standard signs
- General Requirements
Module 3: Health and Safety
- Risk Assessment
- Safety Signs
- Personal safety
- Safety kit
- Safety from chemicals
- Working with lead
- Fire emergencies
- Trip Hazards
- First-aid training
- Reporting plumbing emergencies
Module 4: Plumber’s Toolbox
- Manual and Cartridge operated tools
- Pipe fittings and expander
- Pipe and tube cutters
- Press fitting systems
- Plumber wrenches and Spanner set
- Clog clearing equipments
- Plumber safety kit
- Plumber’s torch
- Ratcheting pipe threader set
- Thread Sealing Tape
- Repair and replacement
Module 5: Materials for Plumbing Installations
- Pipework Materials
- Plastic tubes
- Supply tubes
- Copper tubes and fittings
- Low Carbon Steel (LCS) pipes
- Supply Fittings
- Elbow Fittings
- DWV Fittings
Module 6: Objectives of an implicit plumbing process
- Liquid waste disposition
- Water supply management
- Sanitisation and plumbing
- Minimize water wastage
Module 7: Domestic plumbing processes
- Preparing for plumbing installations
- Computing site measurements
- Identifying plumbing requirements
- Ordering tools and equipments
- Site preparation for installations
- Liasoning with clients and fellow workers
- Advanced trade skills
- Lifting floorboard
- Replacing floorboard
- Drilling holes
- Essential skill-sets
- Pipework specific jointing processes
- Methods of jointing
- Cutting and soldering copper
- Cutting cast-iron pipes
- Working with Gas pipe fittings
- Using Black pipe (ABS)
- Making Flared fitting
Module 8: Understanding Home Plumbing System
- Water Supply System
- Drain-Waste-Vent System
Module 9: Essential Plumbing Installations and Techniques
(This module includes how to do basic maintenance plumbing jobs to comprehensive system installations for both new housing developments and for renovation purposes.)
- Mapping Plumbing routes
- Kitchen sinks
- Kitchen traps and drains
- How to install a kitchen-waste disposal unit
- How to plumb a kitchen sink drain
- Drinking water faucet
- Bathroom plumbing
- How to install a new toilet
- How to install shower cabins/enclosures
- Vanity Plumbing
- Integral Vanity Tops
- Bathroom taps and faucets
- Vessel sinks and its types
- How to install a vessel sink
- Swimming pools
- How to install a bathtub drain kit?
- How to plumb a drain hookup
- Floor drains
- Installing New Gas lines
- How to fix noise in the water installations
- How to plumb for the disabled
Module 10: Drainage and Sanitation Fixtures
- Understanding the drainage design
- Fixing odours in drains
- Unclogging sinks
- Cleaning sink traps
- Toilet system
- Fixing lift chain and toilet handles
- Unclogging toilets
- Detection and removal of sewer gas
- Re-washering a tap
- Fixing leaks
- Burst pipes
- Quick fix with Repair Coupling
- Fixing cracks with Pipe Repair Clamp
Module 11: Components & Control of Central Heating System
- Heat Emitters
- Central boilers
- Types of boilers
- Efficient boilers
- Components of control systems
- SAP pointers
- Significance of wiring
- Components of pipework
- General maintenance
Module 12: Domestic Hot Water Systems
- Selecting & positioning the right heating system
- Centralised vs. single point system
- Instantaneous heating system
- Vented system
- Unvented system
- Open vented vs. Sealed hot water storage systems
- Vented Direct Hot Water Storage Systems
- Vented Indirect Hot Water Storage System
- Storage Vessels
- Pros and Cons of different pipeworks
- Components of pipeworks
Module 13: Cold Water Systems
- Water route to domestic premises
- Pipework blueprint from mains to drain tap
- Choosing the right pipework within the dwelling
- Installation of external stop valves
- Installing internal stop valves
- Water meters
- Water treatment
- Cold water system types
- Best practices for Cold Water Storage Cisterns (CWSC)
- Control valves
- Overflow pipes
- Frost control
- Checklist for effective domestic hot and cold water systems
Module 14: De-commissioning of Water Systems
- Cleaning and general maintenance
- De-commissioning systems
- Tips to decommission AGDS
- How to remove a toilet
Module 15: Energy Conservation and Plumbing
- Plumbing associated Environmental hazard
- Effective waste disposal
- Resource friendly plumbing
Certificate of Completion
On completion of the pipe fitting course, you will be eligible to obtain your free PDF & Hardcopy certificate of course completion.
CPD UK and IPHM Accredited Certificate of Achievement
On successful completion of the pipe fitting course, you will be eligible to order your CPD UK and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) as proof of your new skill. You can also share this certificate with prospective employers and your professional network. You/your employer can verify your certificate through our website. Certificate can be obtained in PDF version at a cost of £12, and there is an additional fee to obtain a printed copy certificate which is £35.
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive pipe fitting course is suitable for anyone looking to improve their job prospects or aspiring to accelerate their career in this sector and want to gain in-depth knowledge of plumbing.
This pipe fitting course is felicitous for those, who want to be the best in their jobs.
Whether you are completely new to the field or are an aspiring professional, the pipe fitting course will help open doors to a wide range of professions within your chosen field, helping you to stand out to employers with up to date skills that can be used to enhance your CV.
- There are no academic entry requirements for this pipe fitting course, and it is open to students of all academic backgrounds.
- As long as you are aged seventeen or over and have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
This pipe fitting course opens a brand new door for you to enter the relevant job market and also provides you with the chance to accumulate in-depth knowledge at the side of needed skills to become flourishing in no time. You will also be able to add your new skills to your CV, enhance your career and become more competitive in your chosen industry.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.