Machine Learning – Deep Learning & Computer Vision: An Introduction
Deep Learning & Computer Vision: an Introduction is the perfect course for students who want exposure to Machine Learning. This course will cover topics such as: Artificial Neural Networks, how to install Python, and Handwritten Digit Recognition.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course consists of the following modules:
01.Look Long, Look Deep
From the day you purchase the course, you will have 12 months access to the online study platform. As the course is self-paced you can decide how fast or slow the training goes, and are able to complete the course in stages, revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of each module, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Machine Learning – Deep Learning & Computer Vision: An Introduction.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in this course, you’ll get:
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- A study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- Analytics professionals, modellers, big data professionals who haven’t had exposure to machine learning
- Engineers who want to understand or learn machine learning and apply it to problems they are solving
- Product managers who want to have intelligent conversations with data scientists and engineers about machine learning
- Tech executives and investors who are interested in big data, machine learning or natural language processing
- MBA graduates or business professionals who are looking to move to a heavily quantitative role
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- Some knowledge of undergraduate level maths would be helpful but is not mandatory.
- Working knowledge of Python would be helpful if you want to run the source code that is provided.
- Big data engineering
- Product management
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.