Learning Curve Group
Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
In the hospitality sector, staff are often the forefront of the business. When you're working in hospitality, it's important to make sure you give customers a great first impression.
This fully online course will help you brush up on essential skills for hospitality, including how to communicate effectively, the importance of teamwork and the importance of maintaining food hygiene.
You will also learn about legislation and guidance you need to know when working in this sector, as well as the professional personal standards you will need to maintain.
understanding how to communicate effectively, the importance of teamwork and the importance of maintaining food hygiene is essential for staff in these roles.
- Principles of Customer Service in the Hospitality Sector
- Understand Effective Teamwork in the Hospitality Sector
- Understand Legislation and Guidance Relevant to the Hospitality Sector
- Understand Professional Personal Standards in the Hospitality Sector
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.