Add to basket or enquire
By the end of the course, learners will have acquired the following skills and knowledge:
- Handling events and creating interactive functionalities.
- Implementing control structures such as loops and conditionals.
- Creating and using functions for code reusability.
- Implementing error handling and debugging techniques.
- Adhering to best practices and coding conventions for clean and maintainable code.
***You will also get these GIFTs with this course
- Free Career Guidelines
- Free PDF Certificate
- Lifetime Course Access
- 2: Variables and DataTypes 06:42
- 4: Conditions Truthy and Falsey 08:41
- 8: Function Recursion 03:46
- 14: Template literals 02:56
- Working with APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) to fetch data from external sources and integrate it into web applications.
Why Choose this Course?
- Conducted by industry experts
- Get Instant E-certificate
- Fully online, interactive video course
- Developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, and smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Tutor Support
- 2: Variables and DataTypes
- 4: Conditions Truthy and Falsey
- 8: Function Recursion
- 14: Template literals
Who is this course for?
- Front-End Web Developer
- Full-Stack Web Developer
- Web Application Developer
- Freelance Web Developer
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Reed Courses Certificate of Completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.