Add to basket or enquire
- CPD accredited Completion Certificate awarded upon completion to show employers your new skills
- £27,000 - Average Salary for IT Support
- Free upgrade on to our state of the art platform
- Career Advice available on completion
- 12 Months unlimited Access
This Networking bundle is widely respected in the IT industry and includes some of the most sought after certifications available in the IT field today!
This Certification bundle bring valuable, measurable rewards to network professionals, their managers, and the organizations that employ them.
The Network learning bundle is a complete resource for all your training.
This bundle is suited for learners looking to get their first job in IT Networking, or those looking to climb the IT ladder.
Included in the bundle are:
- CompTIA N+ (N10-007)
- Cisco 100-105: ICND1 - Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1
- Cisco 200-105: ICND2 - Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2
- Microsoft Windows Server 70-740 - Installation, Storage, and computer with Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft Windows Server - 70-741 Networking with Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft Windows Server - 70-742 Identity with Windows Server 2016
- The Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA)
- IT Networking Essentials
- IP Addressing and Subnetting
Who is this course for?
This package is designed for any individual wishing to pursue or enhance their career in IT Networking.
Our Online Courses is a cost-effective and successful approach for many individuals. It provides a flexible learning method, allowing candidates to schedule learning at a time that suits them and fits in with other commitments; ideal for those who find it difficult to take time away from their workplace. It also allows candidates to work at their own pace, and revisit sections of the course as often as needed, leading to a fuller understanding of all the topics covered.
In addition, there are none of the high costs of travel and accommodation associated with courses at an external venue.
A list of Career Paths you can pursue:
- 1st Line Support
- 2nd Line Support
- 3rd Line Support
- Computer Support Specialist
- Exchange Server Administrator
- Computer Systems Administrator
- Network Engineer
- IT Technician
- IT Engineer
- IT Support Engineer
- Desktop Support Technician
- IT Support Analyst
- Service Desk Administrator
- Computer Support Administrator
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.