Academy for Health & Fitness
Add to basket or enquire
“ When people are financially invested, they want a return. When people are emotionally invested, they want to contribute." — Simon Sinek
** No Halloween Tricks Only Treats! Use Code - ONLINE10 for an Extra 10% Off **
Whether new to Human Resources, interested in learning about the function or need to establish a more robust HR department, this course will give you the overview necessary to meet your goal. It provides an introduction to the HR profession. Each topic serves as a building block for a holistic understanding of Human Resource Management.
Additional courses you will get -
- Course 01: Diploma in Recruitment Management
- Course 02: Workplace Confidentiality
- Course 03: Payroll
HR is the nexus of a business's success. No organisation can function without competent Human Resources professionals. As a result, corporations are always on the hunt for HR experts. By taking this (HR) Human Resources course, you too can become one of the experts and make a fortune.
(HR) Human Resources are critical in fostering a healthy corporate culture and increasing employee engagement, productivity, among other things. They are the professionals who are essential for the company's and employees' growth. However, the duties of an (HR) Human Resources professional revolve around many elements of an organisation, necessitating a diverse set of skills. This expert-designed (HR) Human Resources course will provide you with the precise knowledge and skills you need to thrive in your desired career.
In this (HR) Human Resources course, you will get the opportunity to check out the first module for FREE to get a glimpse of this on-demand course. Furthermore, you will receive a Free Student ID card, which will grant you access to a plethora of discounts on bus tickets, movie tickets, library cards, and much more.
This (HR) Human Resources training can help you reach your goals and prepare for a rewarding career. So, enrol in the (HR) Human Resources course today — be an expert in human resources by mastering the essential skills in no time!
What new skills you'll have after taking this (HR) Human Resources course:
- Familiarity with the highly desired human resources industry.
- Expertise in employee recruitment and training process.
- Aptitude in the basics of performance appraisal management.
- Dexterity in maintaining healthy employee relations.
- Be proficient in managing employer records and statistics.
- A thorough understanding of motivation and counselling.
- Become well-versed in every essential UK employment law.
- 1: Order Your Student ID For Free 01:00
- 3: Employee Recruitment and Selection Procedure 23:42
- 4: Employee Training and Development Process 14:27
- 5: Performance Appraisal Management 14:15
- 6: Employee Relations 09:35
- 7: Motivation and Counselling 13:32
- 8: Ensuring Health and Safety at the Workplace 13:29
- 9: Employee Termination 10:45
- 10: Employer Records and Statistics 09:01
- 11: Essential UK Employment Law 27:57
Start your learning journey straight away with this (HR) Human Resources course and take a step toward a brighter future!
Why Prefer this (HR) Human Resources Course?
- Opportunity to earn a certificate accredited by CPD & IAO after completing this (HR) Human Resources course.
- Student ID card with amazing discounts — completely for FREE! (£10 postal charges will be applicable for international delivery)
- Standard-aligned lesson planning
- Innovative and engaging content and activities
- Assessments that measure higher-level thinking and skills
- Complete the (HR) Human Resources Training program in your own time, at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full 24/7 tutor support.
**** Course Curriculum ****
Here is the curriculum breakdown of (HR) Human Resources course:
**** (HR) Human Resources Course ****
HR Management Module 01:
- Introduction to Human Resources
HR Management Module 02:
- Employee Recruitment and Selection Procedure
- HR Management Module 03: Employee Training and Development Process
- HR Management Module 04: Performance Appraisal Management
- HR Management Module 05: Employee Relations
- HR Management Module 06: Motivation and Counselling
- HR Management Module 07: Ensuring Health and Safety at the Workplace
- HR Management Module 08: Employee Termination
- HR Management Module 09: Employer Records and Statistics
- HR Management Module 10: Essential UK Employment Law
Showcase Your Accomplishment of New Skills: Get a Certification of Completion
The learners have to complete this (HR) Human Resources Course to achieve the CPD & IAO accredited certificate. Digital certificates can be ordered for only £10. The learner can purchase printed hard copies inside the UK for £29, and international students can purchase printed copies for £39.
Who is this course for?
This (HR) Human Resources course is for you if you:
- Wish to gain a better understanding of human resource management
- Already work in human resources and want to learn more about it.
- Are a student pursuing a relevant field of study?
- Seeking employment in the human resources field.
You will not need any prior background or expertise. All you need to take this (HR) Human Resources course is —
- A smart device.
- A secure internet connection.
- Being over the age of 16.
- And a strong drive for learning and literacy.
You can pursue a variety of employment prospects after taking this HR (Human Resources) course, such as —
- Division Recruitment Manager (£20,000 - £50,000/ year)
- HR Advisor (£25,000 - £55,000/ year)
- HR Managers (£20,000 -£60,000/ year)
- Payroll Executives (£18,000 - £55,000/ year)
- Recruitment Consultant (£17,000 - £40,000/ year)
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Manyuat Elijah asked:
How long it can take to complete the course? How much it can cost me in total? Which mean will I get my certificate in case I finished the course
Dear Manyuat, (HR) Human Resources is a CPD & IAO Accredited online course. The course material duration is about 2.5 hours. You can complete it at your own pace, as you will get 1-year access to the course. After completing the course, you will be able to order your certificate in digital format or hard copy or both. Digital certificates can be ordered for only £10, printed hard copies inside the UK for £29, and international students can purchase printed copies for £39.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.