Add to basket or enquire
Our Early Years Primary Teaching course is endorsed by the leading national awarding organisation ABC Awards, ensuring your newly-acquired skills will enhance your professional development. The Early Years Primary Teaching course is also accredited by CPD, with 150 CPD points available to you as proof of your achievement.
Become a respected and valued Early Years Early Years Primary Teaching by taking this comprehensive and innovative course. By training with us, you will become an integral part of the teaching workforce in the UK and responsible for shaping a generation of inquiring young minds. Our interactive online modules have been written by industry experts and will rapidly coach you in the best behaviours and skillsets needed to excel in an educational role for children.
This comprehensive package will deliver a thorough overview of the UK schooling system, and your responsibilities as an outstanding Early Years Primary Teaching. You’ll learn the importance of a child’s development stages, and the use of EYFS at schools. We’ll also guide you in the different teaching styles for a wide range of subjects, and how to engage with children with special needs or conditions. Changes are due for EYFS in 20212, and we’ll even prepare you to deal with that. Sign up today and take care of our country’s learning future.
- Gain full knowledge of the Primary Education system in the UK
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a Early Years Primary Teaching
- Appreciate the different types of schools that exist in the UK
- Develop an innate understanding of EYFS and development techniques
- Be able to teach a wide range of essential subjects from Science to English
- Ensure you are prepared and qualified to teach SEN and SENCO children
- Learn the EYFS framework from 2020 and be prepared for changes in 2021
- Attain the ability to deal with stressful situations and behavioural problems
Why People Enrol this Early Years Primary Teaching Course From One Education:
- Eligibility for an ABC Awards-endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Early Years Primary Teaching course
- Learning materials of our Early Years Primary Teaching course contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Early Years Primary Teaching course content for a full year
- Complete the Early Years Primary Teaching course at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Early Years Primary Teaching course
This Early Years Primary Teaching course is designed with the following modules:
***Early Years Primary Teaching***
Module 01: Primary Education in the UK
- Primary Education in the UK
Module 02: Responsibilities, Qualifications and Skills
- Responsibilities, Qualifications and Skills
Module 03: Initial Teacher Training
- Initial Teacher Training
Module 04: Types of Schools in the UK
- Types of Schools in the UK
Module 05: Importance of Early Years in Development
- Importance of Early Years in Development
Module 06: EYFS Teaching Techniques
- EYFS Teaching Techniques
Module 07: Child Development
- Child Development
Module 08: Teaching Primary English
- Teaching Primary English
Module 09: Teaching Primary Mathematics
- Teaching Primary Mathematics
Module 10: Teaching Primary Science, Design and Technology
- Teaching Primary Science, Design and Technology
Module 11: Teaching Other Primary Subjects
- Teaching Other Primary Subjects
Module 12: Children Having Special Education Needs or Disabilities
- Children Having Special Education Needs or Disabilities
Module 13: EYFS Framework in 2021
- EYFS Framework in 2021
Module 14: Self-Management and Dealing with Stress
- Self-Management and Dealing with Stress
How is the Early Years Primary Teaching Course assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to claim a recognised and professional certificate endorsed by ABC Awards and Certa Awards. ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality License Scheme is a respected global brand name in the education sector.
Endorsed Certification from ABC Awards
After successfully completing the Early Years Primary Teaching course, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their new qualification. Endorsed certificates can be ordered and get delivered to your home by post for only £109. There is an additional £10 postage charge for international students.
CPD & IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment of this Early Years Primary Teaching course, you will qualify for the CPD & IAO accredited certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
This Early Years Primary Teaching course is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People already working in the relevant fields and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
This Early Years Primary Teaching course will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this Early Years Primary Teaching course. This also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Enrol now and take your career to the next step with One Education.
This course is primarily aimed at those in the teaching sector, with the abilities to teach young children and adopt EYFS methods. As such, it covers the following careers and roles:
- Primary School Teachers
- Kindergarten and Nursery Teachers
- Teaching Assistants
- Education Supervisors
- SEN / SENCO Teachers
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.