Add to basket or enquire
Gaining thorough knowledge or specialising in a specific field requires finding relevant courses in the proper order. This is a daunting task for anyone, especially someone who needs a broad understanding of the subject. Moreover, It can take a lot of work to find a thorough course on a particular topic, especially one that starts at the very beginning and covers everything. Hence, to make life easier, we present you with this all-inclusive, cutting-edge Early Years and SEN Teaching bundle to help you in this endeavour.
Experts design our Early Years and SEN Teaching bundle to prepare you for the challenges of this ever-competitive world. The courses in the bundle include practical and real-life scenarios and theories to help you become familiar with the most recent developments in this rapidly expanding Early Years and SEN Teaching sector. Furthermore, you’ll be in complete charge of your learning journey; you can learn anywhere and anytime.
To make your learning process as smooth as possible, our team has prepared round-the-clock to answer your every query. So, don’t hesitate to enrol in the Early Years and SEN Teaching bundle and gain a competitive advantage.
This unique bundle will help you to-
- Acquire a deeper understanding of Early Years and SEN Teaching
- Help you in achieving your career goal
- Make you confident in your knowledge and skills
- Be aware of the employment trends in related industries.
- Adapt to an ever-changing industry
The Early Years and SEN Teaching resources were created with the help of experts, and all subject-related information is kept updated regularly to ensure learners stay caught up on the latest developments.
Course 1: Early Years Course (Level 5 at QLS)
- Module 01: Primary Education in the UK
- Module 02: Responsibilities, Qualifications and Skills
- Module 03: Initial Teacher Training
- Module 04: Types of Schools in the UK
- Module 05: Importance of Early Years in Development
- Module 06: EYFS Teaching Techniques
- Module 07: Child Development
- Module 08: Teaching Primary English
- Module 09: Teaching Primary Mathematics
- Module 10: Teaching Primary Science, Design and Technology
- Module 11: Teaching Other Primary Subjects
- Module 12: Children Having Special Education Needs or Disabilities
- Module 13: EYFS Framework in 2021
- Module 14: Self-Management and Dealing with Stress
Course 2: SEN Teaching Assistant Diploma (Level 7 at QLS)
- Module 01: Special Education Needs (SEN) An Overview
- Module 02: SEN Support
- Module 03: High Quality Teaching for Pupils with SEN
- Module 04: SEN Teaching Methodologies
- Module 05: Communication and Interaction
- Module 06: Cognition and Learning
- Module 07: Social, Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties
- Module 08: Sensory or Physical Needs
- Module 09: Working in Partnership
Learners will get 2 QLS Endorsed Certificate + 2 CPD Accredited Certificate of achievement directly at their doorstep after successfully completing the package! It should be noted that international students must pay a £10 shipping cost.
Who is this course for?
Anyone who is interested in a particular field, wants to strengthen their resume, or wants to grow in their career would benefit from this Early Years and SEN Teaching bundle.
Anyone can enrol in this Training.
You will get a competitive edge and have access to a variety of employment prospects after completing this Early Years and SEN Teaching bundle.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
2 PDF CPD Certificate Completely free of charge.
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - Included
2 Hard Copy QLS Endorsed Certificate Completely free of charge.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.