Add to basket or enquire
Boost Your Career with Apex Learning and Get Noticed By Recruiters in this Hiring Season! Get Hard Copy + PDF Certificates + Transcript + Student ID Card worth £160 as a Gift - Enrol Now
With a single payment you will gain access to Domestic Violence and Abuse Awareness - Level 2 including 10 Career development courses, original hardcopy certificate, transcript and a student ID card which will allow you to get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
Ensure a healthy domestic environment,deepening your knowledge of violence and abuse, by taking the advanced Domestic Violence and Abuse Awareness - Level 2 course.
The comprehensive Domestic Violence and Abuse Awareness - Level 2 course covers the types, impacts and assessment of domestic violence and abuse. You’ll learn how to support victims and report incidents,as well as how to impose and maintain a healthy environmental framework in a domestic context.
Kickstart a career in social care and raise awareness of domestic violence by enrolling today!
Take this course anywhere and at any time. Don’t let your lifestyle limit your learning or your potential.
Gain experience online and interact with experts. This can prove to be the perfect way to get noticed by a prospective employer and stand out from the crowd.
Experienced tutors and mentors will be there for you whenever you need them, and solve all your queries through email and chat boxes.
Benefits you’ll get choosing Apex Learning for this Domestic Violence and Abuse Awareness - Level 2:
- One payment, but lifetime access to 11 CPD courses
- Certificates, student ID for the title course included in a one-time fee
- Full tutor support available from Monday to Friday
- Free up your time — don’t waste time and money travelling for classes
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Learn at your ease — anytime, from anywhere
- Study the course from your computer, tablet or mobile device
- CPD accredited course — improve the chance of gaining professional skills
- Gain valuable knowledge without leaving your home
What other courses are included with this Domestic Violence and Abuse Awareness - Level 2?
- Office 365 Course - 7 CPD Points
- Microsoft Teams - 2 CPD Points
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness - 2 CPD Points
- Working from Home Essentials - 5 CPD Points
- Mental Health and Working from Home - 5 CPD Points
- Online Meeting Management - 3 CPD Points
- Effective Communication Skills - 2 CPD Points
- Time Management - 2 CPD Points
- Leadership and Influencing Skills - 2 CPD Points
- Emotional Intelligence and Human Behaviour - 5 CPD Points
Course Curriculum of Domestic Violence and Abuse Awareness - Level 2
Domestic Violence and Abuse Awareness - Level 2
- Module 01: Introduction
- Module 02: The Components of Domestic Violence
- Module 03: The Impact of Domestic Violence on Victims
- Module 04: The Impact of Domestic Violence and Abuse on Children
- Module 05: Assessing the Risks of Domestic Violence and Abuses on Children
- Module 06: Supporting the Victim and Reporting Incidents
- Module 07: Record Keeping
How will I get my Certificate?
After successfully completing the course you will be able to order your CPD Accredited Certificates (PDF + Hard Copy) as proof of your achievement.
- PDF Certificate: Free (Previously it was £6*11 = £66)
- Hard Copy Certificate: Free (For The Title Course: Previously it was £10)
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this Domestic Violence and Abuse Awareness - Level 2. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Our Domestic Violence and Abuse Awareness - Level 2 is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. This course has been designed to be fully compatible on tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on wifi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
Having these various CPD certificate will increase the value in your CV and open you up to multiple sectors such as Business & Management, Admin, Accountancy & Finance, Secretarial & PA, Teaching & Mentoring etc.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - Included
You will get the Hard Copy certificate for the title course (Domestic Violence and Abuse Awareness - Level 2) absolutely Free! Other Hard Copy certificates are available for £10 each.
Please Note: The delivery charge inside the UK is £3.99, and the international students must pay a £9.99 shipping cost.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.