Add to basket or enquire
With data becoming critical for organizations and businesses across industries, effective data analysis is much needed to derive conclusions from volumes of data coming from various sources. As a result of this, data analysts have become some of the most sought-after professionals today. The demand for them is so strong, organisations are giving out huge salaries and excellent perks to the right candidates even at the entry level. So if a career in data analysis appeals to you, getting into our program is a great way to build your qualifications and prepare yourself for the challenges of getting into the sector.
Data Analysis Mentoring and Project Experience Program Details
The Data Analysis program we provide is designed to give you the knowledge and skills you need to move towards a career in data analysis. Through a combination of theoretical learning and project-based activities, you will have ample experience and proficiency in data analysis that will make you qualified to go after such roles as associate data analyst, business intelligence analyst, data engineer, data analytics consultant, and marketing analyst.
The Data Analysis Mentoring and Project Experience Program runs for 3 full months. Within that period, you will have access to a mentor, who will guide you throughout the process and offer advice and feedback and help you build project experience. You will also be given a range of tasks to complete during the 3 months. By the end of the program, you will be able to confidently perform data analysis work, which should help you secure a role in the sector.
Take note that this program is only suitable for candidates with relevant qualification but do not have the work experience that employers need.
Things Students will Achieve after Finishing the Program
- Students will have solid grounding in the fundamentals of data analysis, including its concepts and relevant methods for collecting, accessing and storing large volumes of data.
- Students will know the additional tools, workflow process and other key topics relevant to data analysis.
- Students will be able to create and implement data models using appropriate technology and tools.
- Students will be able analyse data using statistical methods.
- Students will know how to use Python programming language and its relevant package to download, clean and manipulate data and run tests.
- Students will have better understanding of the practices associated with data visualization and learn how to effectively use Tableau for creating plots and summaries.
Receive Career Support from Experts
Once you have completed the 3-month Data Analysis Mentoring and Project Experience Program, your next order of business will most likely be searching for a job in the data analysis sector. In that case, our recruitment team will be on hand to provide support in your job search journey. Using their expertise and experience in the recruitment process, they can assist in you in:
CV and Cover Letter Development
We will help update your application documents, making sure they highlight your capabilities and send the message that you are the right person for the job.
With hundreds of job posts to sort through, we will help you search for the right roles that fit your qualifications so you don’t get overwhelmed by your options.
Allow our expert recruiters to have your CV distributed to hiring employers all over the country. Doubling the effort means more CVs sent to prospective employers.
Make the best impression and answer questions with confidence. Our recruitment team can provide you advice and tips to prep you up for the interviews ahead.
Explore Program Benefits
Still not sure if you should sign up for our Data Analysis Mentoring and Project Experience Program? Take a look at some of the benefits you can gain from it and let them guide you in making your decision.
- Receive personalised guidance and support from a mentor that we have personally vet.
- Explore different aspects of the data analysis practice and get acquainted with its concepts, methods, technologies and tools.
- Build valuable experience by performing real data analysis tasks. Having a practical project experience in your CV is a clear demonstration of your commitment to professional development as well as your readiness to take on a role.
- Undertake the 3- month program remotely. Have the freedom to complete any given tasks as and when you are available.
- Access career support offered by our team of recruiters and power your way through job search, applications and interviews.
- Have better career prospects with your practical data analysis experience and skills.
Who is this course for?
Anyone with a background in Data Analysis or related qualifications
Must have Data analysis knowledge and qualification
a career in data analysis
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.