Add to basket or enquire
Expand your knowledge in L&D and achieve your career goals with this Level 5 CIPD qualification from Reed Learning which is specially designed to ensure you are equipped with the essential skills and knowledge to get ahead. Take your pick from four study options all of which provide full flexibility so you can shape your learning around your work and home life. Whichever delivery method you choose, our expert tutors will support you throughout your learning journey. This qualification is perfect for you if you enjoy helping people become the best they can be at work.
- CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma in Organisational Learning and Development -
If you want to increase your knowledge in L&D or are looking to climb the ladder in the people profession, then this CIPD qualification is for you. During the 18 month programme you will build on your existing knowledge and specialise in Learning and Development by completing three core units, three specialist units and one additional specialist unit. The qualification leads to CIPD Associate Membership, something we know employers look for when recruiting for more senior people profession roles. We have four study options to choose from depending on your needs and preferred style of learning.
- Study 100% online and work whenever you want or wherever you are based.
- Learn with others in live online workshops and build your professional network.
- Get CIPD qualified quickly with our Fast Track option or work more leisurely at your own pace.
- Use your experience and work-based evidence on one of our tailored programmes.
- Support throughout your qualification by a personal tutor who is an industry expert and knows everything there is to know about L&D and getting you CIPD qualified.
- Access to the latest online materials, workbooks and study guides via our Virtual Learning Environment.
- Student support tutorials
- Study skills webinars
- Recorded and live webinars are available depending on the study method you choose.
Who is this course for?
If you want to improve your training and L&D skills then this is the perfect qualification. You will expand your knowledge of L&D with a combination of core and specialist units helping you focus on what matters most to you. We only use expert tutors who specialise in Learning & Development and Organisational Performance.
CIPD Associate qualifications will expand your knowledge with a combination of core and specialist units depending on your interest or role. Those who undertake a course at this level often have some relevant experience or a degree but don’t worry if this is not you and you are unsure Level 5 is the best option. We’re here to explain everything you need to know about choosing the right course to suit your learning needs. Simply pick up the phone and call one of our specialists to answer your questions or book a free no obligation diagnostic. We can answer any questions you have and point you in the right direction.
The qualification leads to roles including L&D Business Partner or Manager, L&D Consultant, Organisation Design Specialist, Organisational Development Business Partner, L&D Designer and many others. It is equivalent to a second year undergraduate degree programme and is an ideal pathway to CIPD Advanced qualifications.
Course delivered by Reed Learning.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.