Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
It’s time for change.
The 100% online CIPD Level 3 Certificate in People Practice will provide you with the fundamental knowledge and skills as well as the confidence you need to effectively launch your HR or L&D career.
This qualification is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), the only organisation in the world that can award Chartered status to individual HR and L&D professionals and the leading international HR and development body, setting the standard for training in the people profession.
You’ll learn about the foundations for people practice and gain valuable, real-world insights into the key functions of people professionals in the organisation and how they help shape contemporary culture.
We’re the UK’s most recommended online learning centre, and once you enrol with ICS Learn, you'll get all the one-on-one tutor and administrative support you need to complete your course and kickstart a rewarding career.
The four modules you’ll learn from to gain your CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in People Practice are:
- Essentials of People Practice
- Core Behaviours for People Professionals
- Business, Culture, and Change in Context
- Principles of Analytics
You’ll also complete a written assignment for each module you study and submit each one online.
Who is this course for?
The CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in People Practice is for those who are:
- Aspiring to start a career in HR or L&D and want to develop the knowledge and skills to become a successful people professional.
- People professionals just starting out who want to formalise their knowledge and gain a better understanding of fundamental HR or L&D skills.
You don't need any experience or qualifications to enrol on this Foundation Level HR course. It's perfect for you if you're new to HR or if you're currently working in an HR support role.
If English is your second language, you'll need an IELTS 6.5 or ESOL Level 2 (or equivalent). If you don't have this, we'll review your case on an individual basis.
Your study and further experience could lead to the potential for career development opportunities and entry-level roles.
On completion, you'll receive a CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in People Practice, which can help you:
- Increase your salary and assist with promotions
- Boost your credibility for future opportunities
- Advance to the CIPD Level 5 Associate Diploma
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.