Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Location & dates
Are you looking for a Job in Accountancy but finding it hard due to lack of Work Experience? Competition for jobs is at an all-time high, and the qualification alone is not enough to land a job. Employers require you to have a range of technical skills and first-hand experience of the workplace.
We at KBM Training and Recruitment provide high quality Practical Accountancy Training suitable for all. Our training programs are designed to provide you with great insight of practical aspects of accountancy. With the collaboration of our partner company KBM Certified Chartered Accountants & Registered Auditors, we can prepare you for jobs such as Auditor, Accountant, Accounts Assistant, Bookkeeper, and Payroll Administrator
We are a Matrix approved organisation so you can be assured that the training quality and standard will be the best available in the market. We are also authorised and regulated by Financial Conduct Authority and approved training providers by AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians)
You’ll be given a chance to work on Real Company Files under the supervision of Qualified Accountants using software such as Sage 50, QuickBooks, Xero and Excel.
All of our Accountancy Training programs are 100% practical, delivered on a 1 – 1 basis and are flexible which means you can choose the Day, Time and Location of your own choice.
Accountancy Work Experience covers following areas
- Creating customers and suppliers accounts
- Processing customer and suppliers invoices
- Allocating payments and receipts of cash and bank
- Performing bank reconciliation
- Preparing, reconciling and submitting the VAT return to HMRC
- VAT schemes (Standard, Cash, Margin and Flat Rate)
- Reconciliation of debtors and creditors control accounts
- Reconciliation of VAT, PAYE, wages, directors loan and suspense account
- Posting journal entries such as accruals and prepayments
- Processing depreciation journals, calculating depreciation using different methods
- Preparing the Final Trial Balance
- Internal control procedures for tangible fixed assets
- Summarising and analysing financial data to produce reports for management purposes
- Preparing monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Running the year end procedure in Sage, Xero and QuickBooks
We can train you in following areas:
- Bookkeeping and VAT Returns
- Payroll Processing and HMRC Submissions
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Final Accounts Preparation
- Corporation Tax Returns
- Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- Matrix approved training with highest standards
- Authorised and Regulated by Financial Conduct Authority – FCA
- Firm of Chartered Certified Accountants & Registered Auditors
- 1 – 1 training sessions in our Accountancy firm with Qualified Accountants
- Licensed software installed on your laptop
- Approved by AAT, Oxford Cambridge and RSA
- 100% Practical training on Real Company Files
- 100% Flexible – You choose day, time and location of your own choice
- Multiple locations – Park Royal, Canary Wharf, Barking, Elephant & Castle, Birmingham
- Regular performance reviews to identify learning gaps
- Job market awareness sessions
- Professional CV and Interview preparation
- Guaranteed Work Placement
- Reference to employers
- Complete PER for ACCA / AAT / CIMA
We are experts in preparing the candidates for any level of accountancy Jobs. Our strong links with the top employers makes it easier for us to place our candidates in to Jobs straight after the training. In 2018 we successfully placed 849 candidates in accountancy jobs. You could be the next one.
Accountancy Training is all practical and you will learn the job oriented skills from our qualified accountants.
Who is this course for?
Accountancy Work Experience is ideal for anyone looking to start a career in Accountancy
Accountancy Work Experience has no prerequisites
Upon successful completion of Accountancy Work Experience, you can apply for the following positions.
- Sales / Purchase Ledger
- Payroll Administrator
- Accounts Assistant
- Finance Assistant
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.