Our Client is one of the most respected providers of insurance products to businesses and individuals in the UK. Established for over 26 years, they have grown steadily and consistently in size, stature and reputation. This award-winning business remain a family owned and operated business and believe the personal touch has helped develop their reputation for insurance products with first class customer service.
Due to their continued growth they are now looking for an experienced Underwriting Support Executive to join their friendly and enthusiastic team.
Key responsibilities for this role:
- Provide a service for insurance new business, MTAs and renewals, without referral.
- Achieve agreed service and renewal retention targets for insurance products in line with business and personal performance plans.
- Provide an efficient, high quality service to Insurance Brokers within agreed guidelines.
- Ensure that the production of policy documentation is error free and contract certain.
- Work to agreed service levels on all new quotation enquiries, new business transaction activity, midterm adjustments, general enquiries and renewals in line with business and personal performance plans.
- Respond flexibly to Insurance Broker needs and take responsibility for the resolution of their enquiries or concerns in accordance with agreed guidelines and procedures.
- Where required, ensure all relevant technical enquiries are referred to the correct level of underwriting authority.
- Support all insurance teams in achieving agreed targets through the handling of overflow activity during peak periods according to business need.
The Ideal Candidate will have;
- § Strong experience and understanding of technical, commercial and liability insurance products.
- § A commercial Insurance Broker or commercial lines Insurer background.
- § Qualifications – Preferably educated to A’ levels with a desire to progress towards professional qualifications (CII) - minimum GCSEs or equivalent.
- § Ability to consistently deliver exceptional customer service.
- § Ability to deliver high productivity and quality standards.
- § Excellent communication and relationship building skills demonstrating an ability to deal with customers and colleagues at all levels
- § Excellent organisational skills.
- § Consistently present a professional and positive approach.
In return for your hard work and commitment you will be rewarded with a very competitive salary and potential earning together with the opportunity to work for an enthusiastic, friendly, fast growing and ambitious businesses with huge amounts of potential.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to learn more about and you have the skills, drive and motivation for this role, please apply with your CV and one of the team will be in touch soon with additional information and to find out more about you.
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to adambutlerltd.co.uk for further consideration.