4Leisure are currently recruiting for ASA Level 2 swim teachers on behalf of a local centre in the Camberley area. This is a great opportunity for qualified swim teachers to work flexible hours within a leading leisure facility.
This role would be suited to somebody who is positive, friendly and has a real passion for teaching. Previous experience is necessary.
As well as teaching group classes, you will also have the opportunity to teach 1:1 sessions at an enhanced rate.
Your main duties will include:
- Delivering group lessons to people of all ages and abilities
- Delivering 1:1 lessons to people of all ages and abilities
- Creating lesson plans for both group and individual sessions
- Delivering fun and engaging sessions to all participants
- Adhering to health and safety procedures
This role pays £17 p/h. Private sessions pay £18 p/h.
ASA Level 2 certificate is essential. NPLQ certificate desired.
If you feel this role is suitable, please apply!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'