Registered Mental Health Nurse
Salary: £20.00 - £21.00 per hour
Due to a period of rapid growth, Search Consultancy are now recruiting for Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMNs) to work in various hospitals in Nottingham area. You will need to be an experienced RMN and have a kind, caring nature. As agency caps have come into force within the NHS, now is the perfect time to join an agency that specialises in the private sector where rates will be unaffected.
Our unique agency will provide you with:
* Free full mandatory training
* Free DBS
* Free uniform
* Free revalidation support
* Ensure that Clients' Care Plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with Clients, Relatives and other Health Care Professionals, and in accordance with NMC guidelines & Company policy
* Promptly responding to call bells and emergencies when required
* Carry out regular checks on Clients and to ensure a clear and concise handover report is given to all relevant Staff Members at the end of each shift
* Administer prescribed medicines and document the same in accordance with the Company's procedure and NMC guidelines
* Ensure that all information of confidential nature gained in the course of duty is not divulged to third parties.
* Adhere to all appropriate NMC guidelines / regulations.
Search Medical specialise in medical recruitment with highly trained and experienced consultants ready to help you find your perfect career. We have in depth sector knowledge; giving you unrivalled access to a quality service and an agency that you can rely on.
Please contact Nazma on or email your CV to for an informal chat about these opportunities
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job