A highly-respected family owned business in Wells-Next-The-Sea is looking for a Pot Washer to join their team. You would be working in a state of the art new kitchen, processing crockery, cutlery and kitchen equipment through a modern, automated industrial dishwasher.
Your shift pattern would be Mon, Tues, Thursday 11am till 5pm, every other Saturday 11am till 5pm and 2 on 2 off Sundays 3pm till 10.30pm. The rota would work out as Week 1 – 31 hours / Week 2 – 25 hours / Week 3 – 24 hours / Week 4 – 18 hours, on average 24.5 hours each week.
There may be some opportunity for extra hours if you require and you would have the opportunity to progress from the Pot Washer position within the company as you develop your skills.
As a Pot Washer your duties would include:
- Managing the cleaning process of Kitchenware, utensils, crockery and cutlery.
- Learning how to use the rinser and commercial dishwasher.
- Ensure all kitchenware and tableware is stored in the correct areas.
- Adhering to procedures to ensure the kitchen runs efficiently.
- Ensuring health, hygiene and safety policies are always met.
The ideal Pot Washer would have:
- A positive can-do attitude towards work.
- Flexible attitude and a reliable personality to be a great team player.
- The ability to remain focused in a busy environment.
- Experience of working in a commercial kitchen.
In return, you will receive an hourly rate of £7.83 and the opportunity to progress as your skills develop.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job