Payroller required for a Firm of Accountants in Leamington.
Do you have experience of working in a Payroll Bureau?
Can you run Payroll from start to finish?
Duties to include:
- managing your own portfolio of clients
- preparing and submitting client payrolls
- dealing with payroll queries and answering queries from clients
- communicating with HMRC in all aspects of Payroll including RTI
- uploading pensions and looking after AE duties for the clients
- closing month end and year end payrolls
- producing relevant forms eg P45’s
This is a full time, permanent position with a salary of up to £28000 pa DOE.
Interested? Please submit your CV in the first instance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'