Opportunities are available for time-served Painters/Decorators to join a market leader within the painting and decorating industry. With positions available in South Lakes, Cumbria (specifically Kendal, Lancaster and Carlisle), the successful Painters/Decorators will work full-time to earn a salary of between £10 and £12 per hour, depending on experience.
The company prides itself in delivering exceptionally high standards of work in a friendly and professional manner. The role of the Pain ter and Decorator is to ensure that all works assigned to them are carried out in a timely, accurate and cost-effective manner. As a Painter and Decorator your main responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Interior/Exterior painting and decorating
- Working on commercial and domestic premises including building sites, schools, hotels etc.
To be considered for the Painters/Decorators position you must be a self-motivated, self-starter with demonstrable experience within the painting and decorating industry. In addition, you must possess the following key skills and experience:
- Good communication skills
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Great team player with the capability of working on your own
- Ability to provide exceptionally high standards of work
- Ability to manage your own workload
- Hard-working and committed
- Excellent attention to detail and pride in your work
- CSCS Card Preferable
- Driving Licence Preferable
In addition to a salary of £10 - £12 per hour, the successful Painter / Decorator will receive the following benefits:
- Pension scheme
- Negotiable hourly rate
- Bonus scheme
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity to become a Painter/Decorator in South Lakes, Cumbria, please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter detailing your experience and suitability for the role.
Additional information: You will be expected to take a responsible attitude to delivering work objectives which may involve, on occasion, working longer hours and/or occasional weekends. May also be required to travel to other locations for work. Working hours include Monday to Friday 8am to 5:30pm with occasional price work.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job