Are you looking for part-time hours and want to make a difference? Maybe you have considered Volunteer Jobs? There is no upper age limit for applications, becoming a Paid Volunteer, Befriender and Companion could be perfect for you? We have part-time jobs available in the Northampton area of Northamptonshire.
There is no upper age limit for applications and becoming a Paid Volunteer, Befriender & Companion could be perfect for you. We are looking for people who live in the NN1, NN2, NN3, NN4, NN5 and NN6 areas. You will also have a UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle.
Benefits & Hours:
- £8.95 - £9.50 per hour, plus mileage allowance;
- Flexible hours based in your local area;
- Part-time hours are available between 10-30 hours per week (unfortunately, we cannot offer school hours or full-time hours due to the nature of the work);
- The hours will include early mornings, evenings and alternate weekends;
- Paid annual leave;
- Excellent training is provided.
- Becoming a Companion isn't just a job, you will be gaining a friend too!
Come and join the best!
You could be joining an award winning national brand who focus on a companionship led care service. They have won multiple awards over the years and have built an excellent reputation within communities across the UK. They have recently been awarded "Outstanding" by the CQC, which is an amazing achievement.
This exceptional service is different to any other care organisation in the area, providing a minimum of 1-hour home visits to a purely private client base, but the focus being on companionship. Imagine having Dementia but still being able to go to your dancing class on a Saturday, still being able to pop to the shops, still going into town on a Wednesday for a cuppa!
You would be helping make these things happen every day!
Sounds exciting, right? So, what will the role involve?
They will carefully match you to one or two older adults in your local area and you will support them to remain independent both in their own home and by keeping them active in the local community. This would include:
- Assisting with daily routine including mornings, lunchtimes and evenings.
- Assisting with washing and dressing where necessary.
- Prompting to take any medications.
- Taking them out shopping or attending local groups, events or appointments.
- Preparing meals and light household duties.
- Being a reliable companion and someone they can rely on.
Do you have a big heart? If you are excited by this opportunity to become a Paid Volunteer, Befriender & Companion, then we want to hear from you. Within their organisation if you shine opportunities are created. We have ambitious plans for the future you could be part of that!
** PLEASE NOTE this is not a Volunteer job, it is paid employment, however we are trying to attract those that would look for Volunteer type jobs.
- Paid Volunteer Befriender Comapnion Jobs Northampton
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'