New Business Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and driven individual to work for our busy client in Ware. The role includes business development to increase the client base by selling a product that is currently used widely within a variety of businesses. Candidates should have a high energy, passion for sales and be money driven to succeed within this role.
This opportunity allows the successful candidate to progress within the business and transition into a Corporate Development Manager. The business product has potential to hit target sales of 1.2 million, so there is great potential to earn a high level of commission each month.
Our client offers a competitive salary (OTE potential £40,000+ but no upper limits) plus the following benefits:
- + Monthly Commission (capped at £5000 per month)
- + Monthly Team Bonus (6 Months to join)
- + Annual Product Category Bonus
- + Annual Commission Bonus Reward
- + 20 days holiday plus extra days holiday if quarterly targets are hit
- + Sick pay and other benefits
The working hours for this role are 7am - 5pm or 8am - 6pm Monday - Friday and the candidate will be required to work onsite.
Due to our client’s location, candidates must have their own mode of transport due to limited public transport.
- Working within a target driven environment, sourcing new leads mainly within the construction industry as well as other industries
- Marketing of products to new and prospective clients
- Using social media as a platform to engage with new leads
- Contacting lapsed clients to re-engage communication and increase spend
- Telemarketing duties (mainly telephone and online, but could include face to face meetings in the future)
- Reporting findings and figures to Directors
- Building relationships with new clients including Buyers and Health and Safety Professionals
- Updating internal systems
- Sending correspondence and marketing materials
- Proven business development experience
- Highly motivated with a passion for sales and hitting targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work within a pressured environment
- Experience of using a variety of social media platforms including LinkedIn
- Sales experience within the construction industry beneficial, but not essential
- IT Literate
- Able to work on own initiative
- Experience of gaining new business leads
- Business Development
- New Clients
- New Leads
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'