KS2 Teachers required in the Forest of Dean area.
Your new company
Hays Education are working exclusively with primary schools across the Forest of Dean area. The current demand for KS2 Teachers is incredibly high and Hays Education are searching for local based Primary Teachers that are looking for supply work on a flexible day to day basis or long term supply requirement.
Your new role
During the interview stage you will sit down with your specialist consultant to establish the type of work you are interested in. We will endeavour to match what you are looking for with schools and roles we recruit exclusively with. A number of our schools provide planning for their Supply Teachers and also provide advanced bookings giving you a better work life balance.
What you'll need to succeed
Candidates applying must hold a qualified teacher status (NQTs welcome). We are looking for outstanding Teachers that have been consistently teaching in the last two years. We are looking for reliable Teachers that will complete marking at the end of the day and also complete lesson plans given to them.
What you'll get in return
- Excellent rates of holiday pay, meaning that you will receive payment through the holidays.
- Up-to-date safeguarding training.
- One specialist consultant that will act as point of contact for you.
- Receive bookings via our online app.
- Opportunity to work with schools that Hays Education work exclusively with.
- Refer a friend to Hays Education and receive £250 in shopping vouchers*
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'