Growth Hacker, Premier Inn Innovation, up to 30% bonus + benefits
What will you be doing?
Our Innovation team at Premier Inn are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Growth Hacker to join their team. Our Growth Hacker will support the day-to-day running of new revenue initiatives, by ensuring the effective implementation of our development plans. They will continue to build brilliant relationships with external partners and clients all whilst bringing challenging ideas to help us reach our bold business objectives.
The Growth Hacker will have a cross-functional role, working closely with the operational teams to plan, prepare and trial implementations as well as our brand and digital team alongside our external suppliers and partners. Monitoring and evaluating the performance of different ancillary initiatives will be critical, analysing, identifying and recommending improvements to such innovative initiatives.
Our Growth Hacker will support with the scoping of new opportunities, identifying the right partners to generate new ancillary revenue streams. They will ensure that the project lead has actionable items that deliver business results through regular communication with external partners to ensure the smooth implementation. Working closely with the wider Innovation team, the Growth Hacker will develop a long list of ideas to help the advancement of the company by establishing more innovative mindsets and approaches.
Why we would like you to apply
- With natural entrepreneurial flair in a hospitality or travel business, you have proven experience of end to end project delivery – from concept to execution
- You thrive under pressure and have experience of working on, and prioritising multiple initiatives at the same time, creating a clear roadmap
- With a true focus on the customer experience, you are continuously ensuring your understanding of best practice in the industry and its latest trends are current
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills, you can adapt to ever changing circumstances
- Being naturally inquisitive and curious, your imagination can run wild, creating some of the most innovative ideas
- Your strong attention to detail is evident in your results and performance throughout your career
- A collaborator by nature, your communication skills and stakeholder management experience are second to none.
- E-commerce / digital experience
A bit about us:
At Whitbread, we are fully committed to growing legendary brands through building a strong customer heartbeat and innovating to stay ahead. Our winning teams delight customers so they come back time and time again which, along with our focus on everyday efficiency, drives profitable growth.
Every day our fantastic team members serve up great memories in our restaurants and wow guests through a great night’s sleep in our hotels. We pride ourselves on providing consistent quality and service. We’re continually innovating to meet our guests’ evolving needs whilst being committed to creating a great place to work for our team members.
Premier Inn and hub by Premier Inn currently have over 750 hotels across the UK offering over 70,000 rooms. Our aim is to make this 85,000 by the end of 2020! We have hotels in the Middle East and having opened our 1st hotel in Germany with more sites in the pipeline.
Our much loved restaurant brands include Beefeater, Brewers Fayre, Table Table and Whitbread Inns. Alongside these, our new propositions Bar + Block and Cookhouse & Pub are both growing at pace. We have over 420 restaurants across the UK offering the highest level of service.
We have recently celebrated our 275th anniversary when Samuel Whitbread founded our business on a set of principles and although our core business has changed over the years we stay true these with our values:
- Genuine - we really care about customers
- Confident - we strive to be the best at what we do
- Committed - we work hard for each other
We are excited about what the future holds and would love you to join us on this exciting journey!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job