Would you like to work for a professional and caring business that has a very high standard of customer service?Our client is looking to recruit an additional person to join the Funeral arranging team.If you are exceptionally well organised, a strong communicator and have PA/Co-Ordinator skills then this may be the job for you!
The role is working 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday.The company are offering Four weeks holiday and Company Pension.
The Funeral Arranger position consists of meeting with Families face to face and arranging all aspects of a funeral.
This consists of:-
- Assisting the families to make choices of venue for the service
- Arranging floral tributes
- Liaising with all third parties involved such as Ministers, Doctors, Florists, Cemeteries and Crematoriums for example.
You will also be taking part in the co-ordination of Vehicles and transferring of deceased from hospitals and private residences.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties, as the role also requires you to support other team members, and to respond to the needs of the business during busy periods.
- Prior funeral industry experience is helpful but not essential. More importantly we are looking for strong organisational and inter personal skills, and the ability to be adaptable is essential.
- The nature of the role/business requires someone with a sensitive and calm disposition, and also a good command of the English language.
- You are encouraged to be well presented at all times, and to act in a professional and helpful manner to all clients and colleagues.
The successful candidate would also be required (from time to time) to be willing to work in other branch offices.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience, please forward a copy of your CV.
If you haven’t heard from us within 1 week, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job