Venatu Recruitment Group are looking for candidates who are Driven by a passion to provide consumers with a fresh and high quality food.
You must be able to drive or travel with co workers as the location is not on a public transport route.
Experience of working in food production essential.
Duties will include
* Operate and monitor equipment as designated by Management
* Comply with the Company's Food Safety Policy and all other associated legal and customer requirements
* Operate various computer systems as required
* Packing mushrooms into punnets or boxes while tipping low quality product and product that is unfit for the customer
* Scanning and palletising products
* Setting up the packing machine to wrap product types while ensuring efficient use of labels and film, keeping wastage to a minimum
* Ensure paper segregation of unfit product
* Ensure machines are cleaned every night prior to leaving the department
* Maintain Health, Safety and Hygiene standards in accordance with Company rules and regulations
* Other associated duties
Hours 6am - 6pm 5 days over 7
Please call Nickey, Anna or Daya for more information
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'