A Greenwich primary school looking for Motivated Teachers to join their team.
* Are you an experienced or NQT teacher looking for a new exciting role?
* Are you motivated and looking for career progression ?
* Are you a team player and an engaging teacher ?
* Are you looking for a role to help future generation in their learning and development ?
This great school are looking for excellent teachers in either KS1/KS2 depending on your preference.
Whether you are Experienced or a Newly Qualified Teachers you are welcome to apply and will be fully supported throughout.
These roles will be full time positions with a competitive inner London salary between £26,000-£38,000, plus TLR for the right candidate
These students have a broad range of abilities and you would need to show your experience through past references.
You would be required to have a great understanding of the primary curriculum.
The school is 2 form entry and you would need to work closely with other staff members across your Key Stage
There is possibility that this role would go permanent in September for the right candidate
This school is organised they have a supportive head teacher and excellent, high quality professional development opportunities.
The headteacher is keen to meet and interview candidates next week
If you feel like this is not quite the right role for you, please still contact us at ASQ Education, we have a variety of roles in Primary and Secondary School.
To apply please send your CV and a cover letter to Lauren Rogers at ASQ Education
- "NQT" "Experienced" "Teacher" " KS1" "KS2" "QTS" "PGCE" "Primary" EYFS" "Permanent" "long term Supply" "Enthusiastic" "Energetic" " Motivated" "Early
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job