A proactive French Speaking EA needed for a UHWN businessman based in Mayfair. This role will be working alongside another Private PA to support the Chairman of the company.
Responsibilities of the PA
For the chairman:
- Extensive diary management and coordination of meetings and calls over several time zones, ever changing diaries.
- Organise worldwide travel arrangements, visa requirements and schedules, book transport, accommodation and restaurants. Communication of schedules and information to chauffeurs and household staff.
- Mail management - read incoming emails and post, pass on messages and information in timely manner, compose emails and draft correspondence
- Global client liaison- act as a point of contact for the chairman, liaising with high profile members of the business world. Manage contacts and establish strong relationships with internal and external contacts
- Handling of confidential information and documentation, prepare documents for meetings and detailed travel packs
- Personal administration: personal banking, bank statements, credit card reconciliation, making payments, preparing money transfers, processing and handling insurance claims, maintaining tax records, liaising with advisers, accountants, contractors, households staff and drivers (UK and France) arranging medical appointments and health insurance reimbursements.
- Personal diary and travel management for family members, liaising with schools, university offices and tutors
For the office:
- Responsibility for the day to day running of the office; records, forms and facilities management.
- Sourcing suppliers and negotiating contracts (travel agents and travel service providers, hotels, insurance matters, stationary company vehicles, printers and copiers, tradesmen, mobile phones and miscellaneous supplies)
- Adapt and improve the IT functions
- Organise office and maintain supplies of stationary and equipment
- Maintain condition of the office and arrange for necessary repairs, liaise with managing agent.
- Review and maintain health and safety policies, fire safety procedures and ensure they are observed, comply with Westminster council regulations on various matters (recycling, parking and corporation tax)
- Reception - prepare meeting rooms, greet clients and provide adhoc assistance (printing, booking taxis)
- Post - sort, distribute incoming post and organise and send outgoing post and organise couriers
- Account management and various finance functions
- Process purchase invoices - collate data into invoice spreadsheets and prepare payments
- Preparation for client invoices according to contracts and agreements.
- Preparation and processing expense claims, bank transfers and credit card reconciliations
- Maintain petty cash and log expenditure
- Monitor bank accounts
The right candidate must be fluent in French
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, working either 8.30am - 5.30 or 10am - 7pm, swapping with other PA to cover opposite shift. Some flexibility required out of hours
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 gpa
This position is being managed by Laura Sandels.
Due to the volumes of applications we are receiving at present, sadly, we can only guarantee a response to successful applicants. We will always endeavour to respond to every applicant where possible.
- Diary Management
- Travel Arrangements
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job