CABLE WIRER - CHRISTCHURCH - £7.75 PER HOUR (set to increase with service)
Immediate start available
My very well-established Electronics client based in Christchurch, are looking for a reliable Solderer to join a small subcontract manufacturer of cable assemblies.
PROFILE AND ROLE REPONSIBILITIES OF SOLDERER
• Must have soldering experience
• Must have outstanding attention to detail (this is a must)
• Must be able to work to diagrams and recognise components although some training is available
• You must also be able to Wire harness
• Experience of working to MOD standards is advantageous
For the right person, this opportunity could lead in to permanent employment.
This is an excellent opportunity to work within a fantastic, well established and professional team environment as a Solderer, offering free parking! If you are interested in this position, click apply.
- cable harness
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job