£12 per hour
16:00 - 21:00 Tuesday and Friday Evenings
(Weekend or other flexible hours outside of school times)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Buddy/Friend to work directly with one of our clients to support them in the many activities that they are interested in.
The position will focus on providing highly individualised assistance and encouragement through a comprehensive physio sport plan which is in place to support our client.
Our client is an 11 year old girl who is interested in lots of activities such as guides, bowling, swimming, horse riding, trampoline, homework, board games, meals out, cinema, music, yoga/pilates, maybe even help her volunteer at a dog rescue centre, the list is endless.
Your role will be to join our client in all activities enabling you both to have fun and for her to grow and progress in her life.
You will need to be very patient, caring and understanding as well as someone who owns and drives their own car. It is important for this person to integrate into the family.
Are you the active, fun loving person our client is looking for?
Our client has helped develop this advert and these are some of attributes she would like of the person who work with her:
- Kind, chatty, fun and a bubbly person;
- Someone with a good sense of humour who is active;
- An enthusiastic and creative person - if you can draw it's a bonus!
- Someone who is cool and likes music;
- A good driver - particularly if they have a Land Rover or Lamborghini J;
- Maybe someone who has experience of being a hairdresser to give her ideas;
- An animal lover is a must! She loves dogs/horses etc;
- Someone who would enjoy a coffee or meal out.
The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills and an understanding of necessary family needs.
Good standard of written and spoken English are all essential.
Excellent observation skills & a high level of competency are essential. Time spent working with young people or children would be an advantage.
If you are interested and meet the above criteria, please email your CV and covering letter in the first instance.
- sense of humour
- experience working with children
- good communication and observational skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job