Facilities Management Onboarding Analyst
The FM Onboarding Analyst is responsible for coordinating, reporting, and analysing data quality alongside supporting the operations of the FM workstream of the Open Space programme.
This role will support data quality monitoring processes and trackers, identify data quality issues, undertake root-cause analysis. It will coordinate and complete tasks required in the FM delivery plan, it will support the management of FM data and its outputs collated through each phase of the programme. It will support and work in collaboration with the Open Space team through the lifecycle of each phase.
You will be part of the Open Space team and be responsible for the following key deliveries:
- Coordinating tasks, data, plans, and documentation for the FM workstream
- Analysing property and space data in accordance with programme objectives
- Supporting with the planning and delivery stages of the Open Space programme
- Undertaking site inspections during each cycle to support the FM mobilisation
- Interpreting data, analysing results using statistical techniques
- Supporting the programme team with day-to-day planning and execution of operational and customer-focused tasks
- Assisting with data validation through occasional site visits (across the country)
- Support the delivery of facilities management service during mobilisation and launch
- Supporting the FM Support Analyst with the transition from mobilisation to Business As Usual (BAU)
- Supporting the team with any ad hoc data work
- Work closely with the team to update and maintain the Open Space Glossary of terms dictionary
- Support the delivery of the Core Portfolio workstream with data extraction and ad hoc duties as and when required
- Facilities Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'