Add to basket or enquire
The course is aimed at all levels with videos and practices for beginners, intermediate and advanced. The 30 day system, which includes video, audio classes, meditations and ebooks) will maximise your results in 1 hour per day.
- Learn the basics and fundamentals of yoga
- Progress to advanced yoga, meditation and cleansing dietary practices
- Comprehensive system including all the tools and techniques that Dashama has acquired over the past decade.
- Get in the best shape of your life in the privacy of your own home.
- Guided meditation; face massage techniques; yoga for injuries
- Anti ageing nutritional advice
- The Scorpion Pose explained!
This is not your typical yoga programme. If you’re ready for a major breakthrough in your life, then this is the course for you.
New habits take 21-30 to become ingrained through rewiring your neural synapses. This challenge and new system will help you create positive health habits that will dramatically improve the quality of your life.
You will have access to world class experiences and training. People pay over $7000 per month to train with Dashama live, and for a fraction of the price you will have lifetime access to her training materials.
Dashama is a published author, athlete and multi-media producer with 23 instructional DVDs, multiple ebooks and audio programs distributed internationally. A youtube phenomenon, her online TV channel on has grown to over 10 million viewers and 56,000+ subscribers. She is also the creator of Pranashama Yoga Institute,Perfect 10 Lifestyle and 30 Day Yoga Challenge.
- Intro to the Course and Hello from Dashama!
- 30 Day Yoga Challenge Intro
- Instructor Intro and Course Overview
- Quick Start Success Guide
- Pranashama Yoga Teacher Training Manual
- Daily Health Journal
- Journey to Joyful
- Three Stage Energy Diet Detox
- Green Smoothie Cleanse Ebook
- Master Cleanse
- Section 2 - Intro
- Chakra Balancing Guided Meditation
- Magic Hour Meditation
- Samadhi Meditation: Devi Prayer
- Yoga Nidra Meditation
- Guided Meditation: Empowering Relaxation for Self Confidence
- Soul Healing Guided Meditation
- Welcome to the 30 Day Yoga Challenge
- Week 1 Health Guide
- Day 1 - 30DYC Intro
- Day 1 - Salute the Sun
- Day 1 - How Do You Strengthen Your Legs?
- Day 2 - Grounding Yoga
- Day 3 - Beginners Vinyas Sun Salute
- Day 3 - 10 Minute Weight Loss Yoga
- Day 3 - Meditation for Beginners
- Day 4 - Yoga for Hips and Lower Backs: All Levels
- Day 4 - Beginners Shoulders Mat Vinyasa
- Day 5 - Fire Practice: Vigorous Vinyasa
- Day 6 - Arm Sculpting Yoga - Vinyasa Yoga Lv 2/3
- Day 6 - Miracle Manifestation Yoga: Life In Balance
- Day 7 - Intermediate Surya Namasker Variation
- Week 2 - Health Guide
- Day 8 - Yoga For Hips & Inner Thighs
- Day 8 - Core Strength Sequence
- Day 9 - Balance Yoga Sequence Level 2/3
- Day 9 - Power Yoga Abs -Stability Ball All Levels
- Day 10 - Shakira Yoga - Hips Don't Lie. All Levels
- Day 11 - Wild Thing Yoga Sequence
- Day 11 - Advanced Yoga Splits Tutorial
- Day 12 - 6 Pack Yoga Abs part1
- Day 12 - 6 Pack Yoga Abs part2
- Day 12 - Super Foods To Increase Your Energy
- Day 13 - 10 Min Advanced Abs
- Day 13 - Back Bend/ Bridge Leg Sequence
- Day 14 - 10 Min Advanced Abs
- Day 14 - Mantras and The Power of Om
- Week 3 - Health Guide
- Day 15 - Sixth Chakra Practice: Eyes Closed Yoga
- Day 16 - Bali Booty DVD – Over 1 Hour
- Day 17 - Handstand Press Up Yoga
- Day 17 - Stability Ball Workout
- Day 18 - All Levels Prayer Twist Vinyasa
- Day 18 - Seated FWD Series
- Day 19 - Standing Shoulders and Hamstrings Sequence
- Day 19 - Face Massage and Yoga
- Day 20 - Anti aging raw food snack
- Day 20 - Handstands!
- Day 21 - Advanced Core Power Sequence: Vinyasa Yoga Level 2/3
- Day 21 - Lung Expansion Breath Pranayama- Yoga ALL levels
- Week 4 - Health Guide
- Day 22 - Handstands without the wall- Level 2/3- Pranashama Vinyasa Yoga
- Day 22 - Hips & Heart Sequence- Vinyasa Yoga 2/3
- Day 23 - Advanced Standing Balance Bow Airplane Half Lotus
- Day 24 - Yoga for shoulder injury
- Day 24 - Swoop Through: Yoga Fluid Pushup
- Day 25 Scorpion Pose Yoga – Advanced Level
- Day 25 - Bed Yoga Stomach Massage
- Day 26 - Advanced Headstands- Pranashama Yoga Levels 2/3
- Day 26 - Partner Yoga
- Day 26 - Homemade Veggie Sushi
- Day 27 - Bed Yoga Morning Energizer
- Day 27 - Beginners Balance Yoga Sequence
- Day 27 - Advanced Drop Back Push Up Seqeunce
- Day 28 - Yoga for Lower Back Pain
- Day 28 - Full Wheel Back Walkover Advanced
The Last Two Days!
- Day 29 - Isla Mujeres Yoga On The Wall Level 2/3
- Day 29 - Spicy Tofu Burritos with Dashama
- Day 29 - Bliss Breath : Pranayama
- Day 30 - Bed Yoga – Wide Legs
- Day 30 - Advanced Handstand Walkover
- Toe Slide
- Fit Friday Exhale
- Dog Down Splits to Chin Stand Scorpion
- Flying Pigeon Yoga Arm Balance
Why Choose OfCourse Learning?
- All courses are taught by verified experts
- Students enjoy 24/7 access to their courses
- Courses can be accessed on any device
- Students get lifetime access to their courses so they can work at their own pace
- On completion, students receive a course certificate from a recognised educational institution
- Become a part of a global learning community where you can talk with teachers and students about the course
Who is this course for?
- Beginners, intermediates and advanced from aged 16-60
- Yoga teachers and health professionals
yoga mat, rug or soft surfaced; suggested – yoga strap, block, stability ball, healthy ingredients for diet plan
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.