Centre of Accountancy
Add to basket or enquire
Xero Software Training: In recent years Cloud Based Technology has gained momentum in the Accounting Industry. Cloud Based Accounting Software takes away the need for the software to be installed on the computer, in fact any internet browser is enough for the application to run. Cloud based software provides Portability and Multi Access ability from any location that has internet and this ability has sky rocketed the use of Cloud based systems in the Accounting Industry.
It has enable Managers / Accountant to produce, manage and evaluate financial reports from anywhere around the globe. Now it is not necessary to physically present in the office premises to perform accounting task, everything is available online and you can access your accounting system from anywhere.
Xero is one of the leading Cloud Based Software and lot of small-medium enterprise are moving from traditional accounting systems to Xero. Our training course can provide you a best combination of implementing Xero accounting software in your business or day to day usability if you are working as bookkeeper or an accounts assistant.
AT Centre of Accountancy Careers & Training Ltd the course is conducted by Highly Trained and Qualified Accountants who have years of experience implementing Xero for various Business Organisations. Their advice is highly sought after in the Industry Sector.
- Introduction to Xero software
- Account creation and basic navigation
- Learning basic bookkeeping concepts and application in the software
- Setting up the company and choose accounting period
- Understand chart of accounts, nominal code and nominal /general ledger
- Processing Purchase and sales invoicing
- Setting up Customer and supplier account
- Importing data
- Configuring Reports
- Processing cash payment and receipts
- Performing Bank & Petty Cash Reconciliations
- Compliance with different VAT Schemes
- Introduction to Making Tax Digital (MTD)
- Preparation, Reconciliation and HMRC Filing of VAT Return
Who is this course for?
Anyone who is
- Who lack experience in computerised accounting
- anyone who is looking for a job in Accounting
- New business owner
- Running a business and wants to implement Xero
- Anyone who is looking to improve their accounting skills
There are no requirements
- Accounts officer
- Finance officer
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
Questions and answers
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.