Training Square is the UK’s only digital media learning and development provider with Industry Certified Expert Trainers.
WordPress Training Include's: Classroom-based, Tutor Led, hands-on training giving you real-life experience, Lab Exercises, Project work, Unlimited Lab Access, Books, Materials, Course Completion Certificate, Free Re-training, and free refreshment.
Training Options: (Flexible Time & Start Dates)
- Fast Track
- Weekend Track
- Regular Track
Setting Up Self-Hosted WordPress org
- Buy a Domain Name
- Choosing a website Name
- Hosting Provider who support Word Press
- Install WordPress Via Your Host's Automatic Installation
Choose Self-Hosted Website Settings
- WordPress Dashboard
- The Dashboard and General Settings
- Install New Theme, Modify New Themes
Blog's Dashboard in Detail
- Customize and Navigate the Dashboard
- the Writing Settings
- WYSIWYG Editor and Tool Bar
- HTML Editor and Tool Bar
- Formatting Text
- Write and Publish a Page
- Editing and Deleting a Page
- Add Text Hyperlinks to Your Page
Create and Manage Visual and Audio Content
- Images for Uploading
- Upload and Insert an Image While Posting
- Insert Images from Web Sources
- Insert Images into Media Library
- Insert an Image Gallery
- Link to YouTube Videos
Extend Options with Widgets and Plugins
- Widgets and Plugins
- Choose and Insert a Widget
- Add Sidebar Items Using HTML in a Text Widget
- Find Plugins
- Install and Activate a Plugin
Web Page Content
- Edit Content
- Use Typography to Enhance Posts
- Use Images to Enhance Posts
- Customizing Heater Art with a Built-in-Tool
Use WordPress for Content Management
- Use a Static Page as Your Home Page
- Add Google Ads to Your Site
- Add Amazon Affiliate Ads to Website Site
Maintain Your WordPress Website
- Update WordPress Automatically
- Update WordPress Manually
- Install Plugin Upgrades
Configure and Manage Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Making your content search-engine friendly
- Using analytics to deliver accountability and insight
- Adding Facebook and Twitter buttons
- Adding Google Analytic
- Submit Site map
Editing Wordpress site
- Finding where and how to edit
- Main Content
- Site bar
- HTML mode in WordPress
- Project work on fully functional Web Site Design or Blog Website
Learning WordPress can be a fun and very exciting experience if the environment is welcoming. At Training Square you will tick all the boxes you are looking for; helpful and welcoming atmosphere, very helpful dedicated staff and of course certified expert trainers who will guide you throughout the course to ensure you comprehend the integral syllabus and are well equipped to achieve the set goals.
You will be learning WordPress course in London delivered by an expert trainer who has many years of industry experience in WordPress, e-commerce and mobile commerce projects. All these skills will be passed on to you through our tutor led classroom based hands-on training.
WordPress is, by far, the most popular open source Content Management System (CMS), used by approximately 75 million websites. WordPress is free to install, deploy, and upgrade. Thousands of plugins and templates power a flexible and simple interface, which reduces development costs and deployment time.
Whether you are designing your personal website or developing a commercial website, our WordPress course will equip you with the required skills to enable you to design the site efficiently. Our WordPress course covers all the latest designing software and technologies.
Designing a website can be a very tedious task and could get messy if the designer does not have the necessary troubleshooting skills. At Training Square our trainers are expert on troubleshooting and fixing the problems you will encounter in real life.
Come and join us whether you are developing a shopping website like Amazon or social website like Facebook we will deliver the right skills you need.
The course basically serves as a practical application for developing and creating a WordPress website. You would develop your own WordPress site during this course, giving you the perfect opportunity to present your skills to prospective employers.
Choose from one of the following Finance Options @ 0% interest:
- 3 months - £30 Upfront and monthly payments of £90.00
- 6 months - £30 Upfront and monthly payments of £45.00
- 12 months - £30 Upfront and monthly payments of £22.05
Who is this course for?
- Flexible and Adaptable for Changing Needs. ...
- User-friendly—Even for Beginners. ...
- Themes Offer Multiple Options. ...
- Plugins Extend Functionality. ...
- WordPress Sites Rank High. ...
- WordPress Sites Are Mobile Responsive.
Basic Knowledge of Computer
Plan a career in a technical Web field as Web & Graphic Designer, Front-end web Programmer, XD Developer.
Enhance your skills by joining our Career packages.
Career Package > £3200 Save £470 [Package Includes: Web & Graphic Design+Java OCP Certification +Android Apps programming]
* Call us to find out more about career packages.
Join us Now 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.