Add to basket or enquire
One of the highest in-demand topics in the world right now is Welding. People with a strong grasp of it are valued in the workplace and beyond.
From small businesses to large corporations, the Welding skills are needed everywhere. Keeping that in mind, this online training course is designed to make you successful by presenting you with all the necessary skills.
Follow your dreams with this wonderful learning opportunity!
Key Features of Welding
- Free PDF Certificate
- Instant Access
- Audio-Visual Training
- Lifetime Access
- Device Compatibility
- 1: Module 1 Introduction to Welding 10:51
- 2: Module 2 Hazards and Safety Materials for Welding 12:37
- 3: Module 3 Metals _ Alloys for Welding 06:51
- 4: Module 4 Welding Procedures 10:13
- 5: Module 5 MIG Welding Advanced 12:03
- 6: Module 6 Welding standards _ specifications 14:07
- 7: Training Facility Certificate 01:00
This extremely dynamic and well-paced curriculum of this course has been prepared by experts with years of experience behind them. We have made it easy for you to absorb the course materials.
- Module 1 - Introduction to Welding
- Module 2 - Hazards and Safety Materials for Welding
- Module 3 - Metals _ Alloys for Welding
- Module 4 - Welding Procedures
- Module 5 - MIG Welding Advanced
- Module 6 - Welding standards specifications
Certificate of Welding
After completing this Welding course, you will get a FREE PDF Certificate of completion.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone interested in Welding
Our Welding course requires no previous experiences
The role of Welding is a very fast paced rewarding career. The satisfaction of this job is second to none. This is your chance to enhance your knowledge and start making a difference.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Reed Courses Certificate of Completion
Digital certificate - Included
Will be downloadable when all lectures have been completed.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.