The Personal Development Toolkit
- Tutor is available to students
The Personal Development Toolkit is a course takes a comprehensive look at self-management, time management, stress and relationship management to equip you with the skills for the modern workplace.
People that really excel in the workplace aren’t just efficient workers or technically intelligent. They often have a focus on interpersonal expertise, and an understanding of their personal vision, values and purpose.
Simple to arrange and highly effective - you can choose to run this course exactly as described or we can create a customised solution that meets your specific needs.
As a general rule, if you have four or more employees with similar learning needs, an in-company programme will be the most efficient and cost-effective choice for you. Learning is usually delivered at your premises.
Our specialist facilitators are experts in their respective fields, and can tailor our existing courses to suit the specific needs of your organisation - or alternatively, design courses and programmes that are entirely bespoke, crafted in response to the unique requirements of your business.
WHAT TOPICS ARE COVERED ON THIS COURSE?
Self-management and emotional intelligence
- Develop your personal purpose, vision and values
- The ABC of self-transformation
- Ten steps to goal achievement
- Prioritising tasks and the cycle of time management
- Create your personal time management system
- Reduce stress and build self-confidence
- Help your colleagues with stress management
- The art of building successful and satisfying relationships in the workplace
- Seven principles of effective communication
- How to handle difficult people
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF ATTENDING THIS COURSE?
- time management techniques to uncover those lost hours and minutes
- personal purpose and vision to transform yourself for the better
- the seven principles of communication to help you become an expert at building workplace relationships
- skills to combat stress in yourself and others for a healthier lifestyle
Who is this course for?
The Personal Development Toolkit is a comprehensive course for anyone wishing to develop their personal style and interpersonal skills. By undertaking this course, delegates from all roles within an organisation, should find that their performance and quality of work improves.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.