Add to basket or enquire
Welcome to Teaching Assistant!
Do you want to start a career in the Teaching Assistant field, or do you want to develop your skills in this profession? Then this Teaching Assistant course will provide you with a solid basis to become a confident Teaching Assistant professional.
This Teaching Assistant course will provide you with a thorough understanding of the Teaching Assistant, including important concepts, strategies for using it, and in-depth expertise.
This Teaching Assistant course is an excellent way to advance your profession. So, what do you have to lose?
Enrol this Teaching Assistant course right now!
Why do you enrol on this Teaching Assistant course?
- Free digital certificates
- Free assessment
- Free Tutor Support
Teaching Assistant Training
This Teaching Assistant course was created with the help of professionals, and all information is maintained up to date on a regular basis. We've separated this Teaching Assistant course into multiple lectures, covering all essential elements of a Teaching Assistant. This Teaching Assistant course will help you to provide the skills and industry knowledge to further your career.
Curriculum Breakdown of Teaching Assistant Course
- Lecture 1: Roles and Responsibilities of the Teaching Assistant
- Lecture 2: Working in the School
- Lecture 3: Working in the Classroom
- Lecture 4: Discussion on Curriculum, Assessment and Monitoring
- Lecture 5: Assessing a student’s performance
- Lecture 6: Learn to Implement ICT, Literacy and Numeracy Development Process
- Lecture 7: Understanding Behaviour & Relationships as a TA
- Lecture 8: Supporting Pupils with Special Educational Needs
- Lecture 9: Supporting Children with Autism
- Lecture 10: Supporting Children with Dyslexia
- Lecture 11: Supporting Children With ADHD
- Lecture 12: Creating a Safe Learning Environment
- Lecture 13: Dealing with Difficult Situations
- Lecture 14: Personal Professional Development
- Lecture 15: Speaking with Confidence
- Lecture 16: Understanding Body Language
- Lecture 17: Developing Communication Skills
- Lecture 18: Active Listening Skills
- Lecture 19: Managing Time
- Lecture 20: Stress Management
- Lecture 21: Career Prospects for TA in the UK
You will get a Free digital certificate when you have successfully finished your Teaching Assistantcourse.
Who is this course for?
This course is open to anyone who is interested in the Teaching Assistant field.
This Teaching Assistant course requires no formal qualifications.
This Teaching Assistant course can assist in your employment in this industry.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.