Add to basket or enquire
The Store Assistant role in the UK offers abundant job opportunities and a lucrative career in the retail sector. With a high demand for skilled individuals, this field presents a promising path for job seekers. Recent statistics reveal a significant number of vacancies across the country, showcasing the continuous need for Store Assistants. The average salary for a Store Assistant ranges between £16,000 and £21,000 per year, providing a stable income. Join the retail industry as a Store Assistant and unlock a rewarding career with growth potential and exciting prospects.
- Store Assistant
Additional Bonus Courses:
- Course 01: Effective Communication Skill
- Course 02: Phone-Based Customer Service
Store Assistant Course Learning Outcome:
- Learn about the role and responsibilities of store assistants
- How is retail management managed
- Concepts about visual merchandising
- How to control consumer behavior
- How to deal with customers
- How to manage transactions with suppliers
- Understand store psychology
Key Highlights for Internal Auditor Course:
- CPD Accredited Store Assistant Course
- Unlimited Retake Exam & Tutor Support
- Easy Accessibility to the Store Assistant Course Materials
- 100% Learning Satisfaction Guarantee
- Lifetime Store Assistant Course Access & 24/7 Support
- Self-paced Store Assistant Course Modules
- Covers to Explore Multiple Job Positions
Curriculum Breakdown of the Courses:
- Introduction to Store Assistant
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Store Assistant
- Introduction to Retail Management
- Managing a Retail Store
- Visual Merchandising
- Consumer Behaviour
- Dealing with Customers
- Dealing with Suppliers
- Store Psychology
- Legislations Related to Retail
Who is this course for?
Anyone from any background can enrol in this Store Assistant course. Besides, this course recommended for-
- Store Manager
- Store Staff
- Assistant Shop Manager
- Store HR Director
- Store Management Apprentice
Learners seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language, which already you have
- Basic Knowledge of Information & Communication Technologies for studying online or digital platform.
- Stable Internet or Data connection in your learning devices.
After completing this course, you can explore trendy and in-demand jobs related to Store Assistant, such as-
- Retail Sales Assistant: £15,000 to £20,000 per year
- Visual Merchandiser: £18,000 to £25,000 per year
- Store Supervisor: £20,000 to £25,000 per year
- Retail Store Manager: £25,000 to £35,000 per year
- Merchandising Coordinator: £20,000 to £28,000 per year
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
After successfully completing this course, you get 3 PDF certificates for free.
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - Included
After successfully completing this course, you get 3 hardcopy certificates for free.
The delivery charge of each hardcopy certificate inside the UK is £3.99 and international students need to pay £9.99 per certificate to get their hardcopy.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.