Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Security Risk Management is an integral part of any business or organisation. Every business or organisational action possesses both opportunities and risks. A responsible manager always focuses on minimising the risks and maximising the opportunities of an action.
This Security Risk Management course is designed for those responsible managers to strengthen their understanding and skills to identify and manage the risks related to their organisation and run their business smoothly.
By the end of the Security Risk Management course, learners will be able to:
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of the risk management within an organisation.
- Understand different types of risk and the risk management process.
- Know the steps of conducting a risk assessment and audit.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of organisational security risk management.
- Understand the functions of physical protection.
- Detect threats to security and carry out an investigation.
- Improve cyber security and understand the characteristics and types of fraud.
- Comply with the law and regulations surrounding security management.
- CPD Accredited Security Risk Management Course
- Instant e-certificate and hard copy dispatch by next working day
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Course material developed by qualified professionals
- Self-paced learning accessible via laptop, tablet and smartphone
- 24/7 Learning assistance and tutor support
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
- Free Life Coaching Course
Security Risk Management Course Curriculum
- Module 01: Introduction to Risk Management
- Module 02: Risk and Types of Risk
- Module 03: Risk Management Process
- Module 04: Organisational Security Management
- Module 05: Security Risk Analysis and Risk Reduction
- Module 06: Physical and Information Security Protection
- Module 07: Cyber Security and Fraud Prevention
- Module 08: Security Investigations and Threat Awareness
- Module 09: Laws and Regulations
At the end of the Security Risk Management course, there will be an online assessment, which you will need to pass to complete the course.
Once you’ve successfully completed your Security Risk Management course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99).
Who is this course for?
This comprehensive course is ideal for those who wish to work in
- Security Manager
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Security Officer
- Senior Security Consultant
- Data operator
- Network administrator
- Security Risk Manager
- Risk Analyst
- Security Officer
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi, What is the online final test ? Is it multi question or something else. RegardsAnswer:
Hello Christopher, Thank you for your question. There are two possible question types: Multiple Choice & True/False.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Certificate of completion (Hard copy)
Hard copy certificate - Included
You will get the hard copy certificates for Free! The delivery charge of the hard copy certificate inside the UK is £3.99 each.
Certificate of completion (PDF)
Digital certificate - Included