Global Edulink always strives to provide learners with the best possible experience, and we are proud to offer official Sage courses. These courses and qualifications are fully accredited by Sage, meaning you are receiving expert instruction, and recognised qualifications, all at an amazing price. In addition, you have access to our fantastic student portal and excellent customer service. What could be better?
Sage courses focus on accounts and Helpful Information Using Sagepayroll, and could help you to pursue the career you want, and this Skillsfirst QCF Computerised Accounting for Business Level 1 Qualification is no different. This course is beginner level, Customer Receipts ReportsEntering Supplier Paymentsand will provide you with a full introduction to computerised accounting software, double-entry bookkeeping and banking procedures. This course has been created by Sage UK and Skillsfirst, and is a QCF Accredited Qualification which could help you to pursue a career in bookkeeping, purchase ledger clerking, or credit controlling.
- Use a computerised accounting application
- Introduction to bookkeeping
- Work with bookkeeping
- Banking procedures
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
1: THE INTRODUCTION UNIT
1. Learning Outcomes and Assessment Criteria – Computerised Accounts
2. Installation Instructions
3. Screenshots, Tasks and Activities
4. Working through the Units
5. Setting up a New Company
6. Backing Up and Restoring Data
7. Customise your Company
8. How to Use Practice Data
9. Helpful Information Using Sage
10. Tax Codes within Sage
11. The Ledgers and Sage Nominal Codes
12. Creating a Chart of Accounts to Suit Company Requirements 98
2: SALES AND PURCHASE INVOICES AND CREDIT NOTES
1. Creating Customer and Supplier Account Codes and Records
2. Making Error Corrections and Deleting Transactions
3. Customer Invoices Using Batch Entry
4. Customer Credit Notes Using Batch Entry
5. Sales Invoice Day Book in Sage
6. Sales Credit Day Book in Sage
7. Supplier Invoices Using Batch Entry
8. Supplier Credit Notes Using Batch Entry
9. Purchase Invoice Day Book in Sage
10. Purchase Credit Day Book in Sage
3: THE BANK ACCOUNT
1. The Opening Bank Cash Book Balance (The Bank Account)
2. Entering Customer Receipts
3. Customer Receipts Reports
4. Printing a Customer Statement
5. Entering Supplier Payments
6. Supplier Payments Reports
7. Printing a Remittance Advice
8. Non Credit Bank Transactions (Not In Customers or Suppliers Ledgers)
9. Bank Reconciliation
10. Printing a Bank Statement Report
11. The Petty Cash Opening Balance
12. Petty Cash Transactions
4: PRODUCING SALES INVOICES, CREDIT NOTES AND PAYMENTS ON ACCOUNT
1. Producing Sales Invoices
2. Correcting and Editing Sales Invoices
3. Producing a Sales Credit Note
4. Posting Payments on Account
5: THE TRIAL BALANCE, NOMINAL REPORTS AND DATA SECURITY
1. The Trial Balance
2. Nominal Ledger Reports
3. Maintaining the Security of Data
6: BRADLINE CONFECTIONS
1. Complete Practice Activity
2. Glossary of Accounting Terms
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course learners must complete four mandatory units and earn nine credits to gain certification. To achieve these credits, you will complete self-assessments and practice tests, followed by final online assessments which can be undertaken in your own home at a time of your choice.
Benefits you will gain:
By enrolling in to this course, you’ll get:
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Benefit of applying NUS extra Discount Card.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- Job seekers
- School leavers
- Financial Controller
- Chartered Accountant
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of English, Maths, and ICT.
This course will allow you to perform advanced accounting functions, and you could gain employment in any of the following job roles:
- Financial Controller
- Chartered Accountant
- Finance Manager
Questions and answers
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.