Centre of Accountancy
Add to basket or enquire
Are you looking for an accounting job or take your accounting skills to the next level? Look no further! Our Practical Accounting Course is the perfect solution. Our course will provide you with the real-world knowledge and hands-on experience you need to become a successful accountant. You will also gain an understanding of the latest technology, tools and software used in the accounting profession.
Our experienced instructors will provide you with the personalized guidance and mentoring you need to succeed. We're committed to helping you excel in your career, and our course is designed to give you the skills and confidence you need to make a successful transition into the accounting field.
So, don't wait any longer. Enrol in our Practical Accounting Course today and take your accounting skills to the next level!
Sage 50 Accounts is one of the most ubiquitously used software in the UK SME sector and it has made its reputation as The Industry standard.
User friendliness is at the heart of its design interface. Sage 50 covers diverse range of accountancy tasks which helps the accountants and bookkeepers to work fast and accurately. Regardless of the size of a business the generic functions and the ability to customise makes Sage 50 the perfect choice for a majority of businesses and hence the software of choice by most organisations. It can perform simplest to most complex tasks ranging from customers reports to Financial Statements.
AT Centre of Accountancy Careers & Training Ltd Sage 50 course is conducted by Highly Trained and Qualified Accountants who have years of experience implementing Sage Accounts 50 for various Business Organisations. Their advice is highly sought after in the Industry Sector.
- Main purpose of Bookkeeping and use of Sage 50 Accounts software
- Software Navigation
- Create new company
- Restore backups
- Access and enter details, including business name, address, financial year, currency and VAT details
- Learn about Charts of Accounts in Sage 50
- Create, Modify and Review Chart of Accounts
- Nominal code structure and understanding
- Tax code structure and understanding
- Credit notes and product invoices
- Generating Purchase invoices
- Generating and sending customer statements
- Creating customer receipts and records
- Generating Purchase invoices
- Supplier payments
- Creating supplier records
- Sales day and Purchase day book
- Debtor report reconciliation and preparation
- Creating backups
- Bank Payment and receipts in Sage 50
- Bank Reconciliation
- Learn VAT module with MTD (Making Tax Digital)
- Submission Steps of VAT Return to HMRC
Who is this course for?
- Anyone new to accounting
- Candidate wants to start career in accounting
- Any candidate have qualification or studying towards AAT, ACCA, CIMA, Degree in Accounting and other accounting related qualifications but lack practical skills and Experience
- Candidate who have experience in other countries and qualification but lack UK experience
- Practical Training with ACCA qualified Accountant
- Gold Level ACCA Approved
- Flexible time table
Once you finish your training, you will be provided with complete recruitment support by our experts which includes.
- CV preparation
- Interview Preparation
There are no prerequisites for Sage course.
- Finance officer
- Purchase /Sales ledger clerk
- Accounts Assistant
- Finance Assistant
Questions and answers
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.