Add to basket or enquire
Our Recruitment Consultant Diploma is endorsed by the leading national awarding organisation Quality Licence Scheme (ABC Awards), for its high-quality and non-regulated provision and training programmes. The Recruitment Consultant Diploma is also accredited by CPD, with 150 CPD points available to you as proof your achievement.
Develop the skills and knowledge you need to help others succeed and follow their dream careers with the Recruitment Consultant Level 5 online training diploma from One Education. Enrol now and take the first step towards becoming a recruitment expert!
Recruitment Consultants work closely with businesses and potential employees to help select the best person for a job opening. This means understanding the recruitment needs of every business you work with and having an eye for selecting the best candidates from everyone looking for a job.
The Recruitment Consultant diploma is designed to build your recruitment skill set and develop your expertise so you always put forward the best people for the job. Discover how to build close relationships with employers and employees to create lasting connections and ensure professional success. The Recruitment Consultant diploma also teaches you about every stage of the recruitment process, so you can provide expert advice to any potential hires and prepare them for success. Enrol on the Recruitment Consultant diploma now and follow your dream of becoming a Recruitment Consultant.
Purchasing this Recruitment Consultant Diploma will make you eligible to apply for an exclusive TOTUM card — the #1 student discount card with amazing deals on renowned restaurants, clothing lines, accessories, gadgets, beauty products and many more!
What Will I Learn From This Recruitment Consultant Diploma:
- Discover the importance of hiring the right employees during the recruitment process
- Learn how to deal with not being able to find the right candidate for a job
- Get an overview of the recruitment industry in the UK, including UK recruitment legislation
- Develop your sales skills and learn why they are so important as a Recruitment Consultant
- Take an in-depth look at every stage of the recruitment process
- Learn how to attract the right candidate for any role you are recruiting for
- Understand the importance of candidate management
- Learn about the candidate interview process and what follow-up questions you need to ask your clients and candidates
Why People Enrol this Recruitment Consultant Diploma From One Education:
- Receive an ABC Awards-endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the Recruitment Consultant Diploma
- Learning materials of our Recruitment Consultant Diploma contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all Recruitment Consultant Diploma course content for a full year
- Complete the Recruitment Consultant Diploma at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our Recruitment Consultant Diploma
This Recruitment Consultant Diploma is designed with the following modules:
Recruitment Consultant Diploma
Recruitment Consultant - Module 1
Introduction to Recruitment: Importance and Implications
- Importance of hiring the right employees
- Benefits of hiring recruitment consultants
Recruitment Consultant - Module 2
An Overview of the Recruitment Industry
- The UK Recruitment Industry
- Essential skills for a recruitment consultant
- How to become a successful Recruiter
Recruitment Consultant - Module 3
The UK Recruitment Legislation
- Requirement of license
- Recruitment agency regulations
Recruitment Consultant - Module 4
Sales and Selling in the Recruitment Industry
- How do sales and selling concepts work for the recruitment industry?
- What helps distinguish your recruitment consultancy from others?
Recruitment Consultant - Module 5
The Recruitment Process
- What is the need for a recruitment process and what it involves
- The recruitment cycles
Recruitment Consultant - Module 6
Key Performance Indicators for the Recruitment Industry
- Developing Key Performance Indicators
- Characteristics of High-Quality Key Performance Indicators
Recruitment Consultant - Module 7
Candidate Attraction for Recruitment
- Internal recruitment referral schemes
- Common mistakes associated with job postings
Recruitment Consultant - Module 8
- Candidate management
- The Components of recruiter’s brand
- Evaluating the CV or candidate
- Categorising your candidate
Recruitment Consultant - Module 9
Candidate Interview Processes
- Preparing for and conducting an interview
- Interview arrangements
Recruitment Consultant - Module 10
- 6 Digital Marketing Strategies for Recruitment Agencies
- 6 Steps to Attract More Clients with LinkedIn
- Identifying the Right Person to Approach in a Client Organisation
Recruitment Consultant - Module 11
Client Strategy in the Recruitment Sector
- Considerations for Planning Client Strategy
- Understanding the need for client strategy
- Active and passive candidates
- Upstream and downstream recruitment
- Client Strategy guidelines
Recruitment Consultant - Module 12
- How to manage clients assertively
- Managing client meetings
- Developing the client strategy
- Motivation theories applied
Recruitment Consultant - Module 13
Steps to Starting and Running a Successful Recruiting Service
- Types of recruitment agency
- Start your own recruiting agency/consultancy
... and more!
How is the Recruitment Consultant Level 5 Diploma assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to claim a certificate endorsed by ABC Awards and Certa Awards. ABC Awards and Certa Awards Quality License Scheme is a respected global brand name in the education sector.
Endorsed Certification from ABC Awards
After successfully completing the Recruitment Consultant Diploma, learners will be able to order an endorsed certificate as proof of their new qualification. Endorsed certificates can be ordered and get delivered to your home by post for only £109. There is an additional £10 postage charge for international students.
CPD Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the MCQ assessment of this Recruitment Consultant Diploma, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
Recruitment Consultant Diploma is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People already working in this field and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Recruitment Consultant Diploma. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
Recruitment Consultant Diploma is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
Recruitment Consultant Diploma will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this course. This Recruitment Consultant Diploma also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.