Add to basket or enquire
Enhance your reception, minute taking and telephone etiquette skills to improve your prospects of gaining employment or promotion within the broad field of office administration.
Want to gain the skills that employers seek when hiring receptionists? Depending on the business the receptionist can be responsible for various duties. In this Receptionist Skills Diploma, you will improve your skills and learn the required knowledge and training to manage and operate office reception. You will also perceive how to greet visitors, answer incoming phone calls, sort and classify incoming emails and many more.
This Minute Taking Course will teach you the ins and outs of taking Minutes in a fun and comprehensive guide. Discover the functions and responsibilities of a minute taker and understand the significance of taking correct minutes. Grasp the techniques for preparing minutes and learn how to improve your minute taking method in a variety of situations and explore how to overcome the concerns correlated with Minute taking.
Telephone etiquette implies being respectful to the person you are talking with, and form a pleasant visual impression over the telephone.
Telephone etiquette is essential for representing a company or business. Through this Diploma in Customer Service: Telephone Etiquette course, you will learn to use proper telephone etiquette, and answer business calls, understand telephone courtesy and equip various telephone skills.
More key features of the courses:
- Earn free e-certificates upon successful completion of each course.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
*Receptionist Skills Diploma*
- Module 1: Receptionist
- Module 2: Communication Skills
- Module 3: Interpersonal Skills
- Module 4: Office Management Skills
- Module 5: Microsoft Word
- Module 6: Microsoft Excel
- Module 7: Microsoft PowerPoint
- And much more...
*Minute Taking Course*
- Introduction to minute taking
- Knowing what to include in your minutes
- The difference between motions and resolutions
- What a minute taker does
- Key skills of minute taking
- Creating meeting guidelines
- Different styles of minute taking
- And much more...
*Diploma in Customer Service: Telephone Etiquette*
- Module One – Getting Started
- Module Two – Aspects of Phone Etiquette
- Module Three – Using Proper Phone Language
- Module Four – Eliminate Phone Distractions
- Module Five – Inbound Calls
- Module Six – Outbound Calls
- Module Seven – Handling Rude or Angry Callers
- Module Eight – Handling Interoffice Calls
- Module Nine – Handling Voicemail Messages
- Module Ten – Methods of Training Employees
- Module Eleven – Correcting Poor Telephone Etiquette
- Module Twelve – Wrapping Up
- And much more....
Upon successful completion of the course you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.