The Real Estate Marketing Level 4 Diploma program is a must for those looking ahead to a career in the sector of real estate sales and marketing or agents who wish to thrive and survive in today's highly competitive real estate market. This course will introduce and review all aspects of successful real estate marketing and sales techniques. This course is designed to enable you to target the most relevant topics of property marketing and sales.
Candidates of this program will be provided the necessary training and preparation to learn and understand the real estate marketing and sales techniques, negotiation tactics, management processes and other useful topics.
The course fee covers registration, learning materials (PDF/eBooks) and assessment. Certification is subject to a single payment of £15 for soft-copy and £20 for printed version payable to the UK Home College.
Marketing is essential to the success of any real estate business. Review the role that marketing plays at each step in this industry. Gain an understanding of changing real estate markets and learn how to: utilise market research information, develop and manage a marketing program, create unique project identities, and undertake an effective advertising and communications program to boost marketing and sales.
This course provides an understanding of the fundamental requirements associated with the marketing and selling of all types of real estate in the UK and all over the world, including: residential, commercial and vacant land. Through such education, you could develop your career by advancing your communication skills and a working knowledge of real estate marketing and sales while exploring the ways in which market trends impact the property marketing and sales.
- Marketing Strategies, Marketing Plan, Marketing Tactics
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the real estate marketing and sales
- Understand customer expectations and develop meaningful relationships with them
- Enhance marketing and sales skills by understanding best practices
It will outline the distinct differences in the approaches taken by agent when selling specific types of properties which requires the understanding of following skills;
- Advertising and Branding
- Internet Marketing Concepts & Techniques
- Implementing Social Media, creating websites and blogs
- Generating leads and potential clients
- Customer Life Cycle & behavior
- Marketing and leasing strategies
- Tenant retention
Who is this course for?
Individuals involved in the marketing and/or selling of real estate in the UK or abroad will greatly benefit from this course. This includes, but is not limited to, the following professionals working independently or within real estate companies, property development companies, investment companies, law firms, and large companies;
- Real Estate Brokers/Managers/Agents
- Real Estate Analysts and Investors
- Real Estate Management Executives
- Sales Administrators
- Sales Associates/Managers
- Sales and Property Consultants
- Key Account Managers
- Business Development Managers/Heads
- Marketing Executives/ Managers
- Property Owners and Managers or
- Those who are interested in the field of real estate marketing and sales
This program does not require previous training or experience in the real estate field. Candidates typically must be at least 18 years old. The following basic business and office skills are recommended and can be helpful;
- Effective Communication Skill
- Presentation Skill
- Negotiation Skill
- Conflict Management
Upon completion of this program, graduates may work as;
- Property sales and marketing manager
- Property sales and marketing consultant
- Real Estate broker
- Real Estate industry professional
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.