Add to basket or enquire
Are you interested to begin your python career or want to gain more advanced skills in python? Then this python diploma course will help you get one step closer to your professional aspirations and develop your skills and knowledge in python for a rewarding career. Gain python skills and credentials that employers value.
This course is accredited by the CPD UK. CPD is globally recognised by employers, professional organisations and academic intuitions, thus a certificate from CPD Certification Service creates value towards to your professional goal and achievement. CPD certified certificates are accepted by thousands of professional bodies and government regulators here in the UK and around the world.
Master the skills you need to propel your career forward in python. Equip yourself with the essential knowledge and skillset that make you a confident python developer and take your career to the next level. This comprehensive python diploma course is designed to help you reach your professional goals.
The skills and knowledge that you will gain through studying this python diploma course will help you get one step closer to your professional aspirations and develop your skills for a rewarding career.
This comprehensive python diploma course will teach you the theory of effective python practice and equip you with the essential skills, confidence and competence to assist you in the python industry. You’ll gain a solid understanding of the core competencies required to drive a successful career in python.
Learn from expert tutors with industry experience, teaching you the latest expertise and best practice. This extensive python diploma course is designed for python professionals who are aspiring to specialise in python. Earn industry-recognised credentials to demonstrate your new skills and add extra value to your CV.
Enrol today and take the next step towards your personal and professional goals.
Why choose this course?
- CPD UK & IPHM Accredited Course
- FREE GIFT: Course Completion PDF & Hardcopy Certificates, MCQ Exam & Full Tutor Support Included and FREE SQL course as a bonus
- Get dual certificate (2 accredited certificate) in 1 course (CPD UK and IPHM)
- Unlimited lifetime access
- Instructor-led distance learning
- Get trained by industry experts
- 24/7 student support system
- Learn at your own pace and leisure
- Earn industry-recognised credentials
- User-friendly, advanced online learning material
- Effective training, written and designed by certified professional
- Course Completion PDF & Hardcopy Certificate, MCQ Exam & Full Tutor Support Included
- Get FREE SQL course as a bonus
- 2 Accreditation in 1 Course (CPD UK and IPHM)
Reason to learn with Study Plex
- Over 89,000 students taught across a range of fully certified courses
- Offering learners the chance to acquire the most in-demand and marketable skills
- Full commitment to helping our students find success on their chosen path
- Partnership with some of the world's best-known accreditation organisations
- Full belief in you, your success, and your ability to thrive
This extensive python diploma course is designed by industry experts; this python diploma course will provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to succeed. Not only will it make you more lucrative to potential employers, but it will also give you the confidence to apply for that dream job.
This python diploma course is divided into bite-sized modules to make it easy to follow. Whether you are travelling around the world or juggling work and family, this course can be completed anytime, anywhere. This flexibility enables you to learn at your own pace, fitting your studies around your current lifestyle.
This comprehensive python diploma course covers the following modules:
- What is Python. Installation and first Execution
- Variables, Creating and Running External Script, Interactive Shell
- Types of Variables
- Math Operators
- Exercise: adding VAT to products
- Semicolon and ENTER – assigning multiple values to variables at once
- Assignment operators
- Playing with Strings (Slicing, adding and having fun)
Functions and Libraries Basics
- Importing libraries, what are functions – basics
- ATTENTION – important lecture about common mistake regarding functions
- Taking data from user and type conversion (casting)
- Comparison (Relational) Operators
- Instruction ‘if’ why INDENTATION is IMPORTANT in Python | DO NOT SKIP!
- EXERCISE: Simple Calculator
- Values different than 0
- Logical Operators
- Loop while
- EXERCISE: Adding numbers taken from the user
- Loop for
- Instruction break and continue
- EXERCISE: Guess the number
- What are Lists. Basic operations on lists
- Checking if element is ‘in’ or ‘not in’ the list
- Operating on lists with Functions
- Tuples – what does immutable mean
- Operations on sets
- Nested types
- Processing nested types using loops
- Dictionary inside Dictionary, Dictionary inside List – when to choose which?
- Extracting (Iterating Through) values from nested dictionaries
- EXERCISE: Dynamic dictionary with definitions
- List comprehensions
- Generator Expressions
- Dictionary Comprehensions
- Set Comprehension
- EXERCISE: Finding numbers that are divisible by 7, but are not divisible by 5
Functions - Basics
- What are functions. How to create a function? Why should we use functions.
- Multiple parameters in function (passing more arguments)
- Returning values from function
Functions - Advanced
- Multi module application | How to import your own module
- enum – what it is and why you should use it
- EXERCISE: Sum of all numbers up to the one entered by user | IMPORTANT lecture
- Measuring PERFORMANCE of code | How well (fast) some part of code work | time
- Function as argument of another function | How to measure performance of func
- Default Arguments
- Named (keyword) and unnamed (positional) arguments
- EXERCISE – checking if value is in container
- Variable Length Argument (Multiple Arguments sent and saved in single parameter)
- Local vs Global Variables – scope – lifetime of variables
- Mutable vs immutable objects
- Shallow vs Deep copy of object
- Lambda | Anonymous functions – what are they? when should you use them?
- Drawing random numbers – creating a program that checks if you hit the monster
- Random events – choice vs choices function
- Shuffle – shuffling cards in ‘war’ game
- EXERCISE: Drawing elements without REPETITION – lottery game – 6 numbers from 49
- EXERCISE | GAME | Drawing random chests colours with random rewards
- EXERCISE | GAME | Drawing approximate value to a certain value
Working With Files in Python and Exceptions
- What is a file? How to create it. Why do we need to CLOSE it? How to save data.
- Exceptions, try, finally block
- Opening the file using: with… as…:
- Reading the content of file – read vs readlines, splitting lines, encoding
- seek and tell – changing and reading the position of last operation in file
- Append – Adding Text at the end of file
- A+, R+, W+ – two function file opening modes
- Keyword except – catching exceptions – EXERCISE – loading names and surnames
- What is JSON. Why do we use it? What problems does JSON solve
- Creating and saving data from Python in JSON format to file and String
- Loading data from JSON file to Python
- Pretty Printer – loading/saving pretty and sorted JSON
pip and PyPi - using External Packages
- What is pip and PyPi. Installing and playing with external package – request
- Loading data from server from JSON file – preface to next EXERCISE
- Processing JSON data | extracting top values from list of dictionaries
- SOLUTION 1: Retrieving a few users from server at the same time
- SOLUTION 2: Retrieving a few users from server at the same time
- SOLUTION 3: Retrieving a few users from server at the same time
How am I assessed?
Once you have completed the python diploma course, you will then be required to undertake an online MCQ assessment. This exam will cover everything you have already learnt. This means that you will have plenty of time to study and prepare for the assessment before taking it.
The assessment itself is made up of multiple-choice questions in your chosen subject area. You will receive your results straight after completion.
Explore new skills
Equip yourself with the essential skills, confidence and competence to assist you in your chosen industry.
Accelerate your career
Learn the most in-demand skills, get certified and level up your career. This python diploma online training course is designed to help you reach your professional goals.
Make your CV stand out
Earn industry-recognised credentials to demonstrate your new skills and add extra value to your CV.
Certificate of Completion
After successfully finishing the course, you will be eligible to order your free PDF & Hardcopy certificate of course completion. There is a minimal shipping charge to get the hardcopy course completion certificate which is:
- Inside the UK = £5.99
- International Students = £16.99
CPD and IPHM Accredited Certificate of Achievement
Grow your career by earning CPD and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement and add extra value to your CV. On successful completion of this python diploma course, you will be eligible to order your CPD and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) to demonstrate your new skills. You can also share this certificate with prospective employers and your professional network. The CPD and IPHM accredited certificate of achievement (dual certificate) can be obtained in PDF format at the nominal fee of £12; there is an additional fee to get a printed copy certificate which is £25.
Who is this course for?
If you are a beginner or already working as a python developer, or are considering a career in python, then this python diploma course will give you a solid understanding of the core competencies required to drive a successful career in python.
This python diploma course is suitable for all skill levels and backgrounds. Whether you want to advance your career prospects, learn a new skill, or broaden your educational horizons this python diploma course will help you to gain a solid understanding of the core competencies required to drive a successful career in your chosen industry.
This python diploma course is open to students of all academic backgrounds aiming to enhance their skills.
At Study Plex, we invite everyone to learn. This python diploma course is open to anyone aged 16 and over.
If you have a basic grasp of English, numeracy and ICT, you will be eligible to enrol.
This python diploma course will equip you with the essential skills and credentials to demonstrate your new skills and add extra value to your CV. On successful completion of this python diploma course, you will gain a solid understanding of the core competencies required to drive a successful career in your chosen industry.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.